• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Rewards: Use FPV towards Gift Certificates

In summary, Host rewards are incentives offered by Pampered Chef to those who host a party or event where Pampered Chef products are sold. These rewards can include free products, discounts, and gift certificates. To earn host rewards, you must host a Pampered Chef party or event and have a certain amount of sales. The more sales you have, the more host rewards you can earn. FPV stands for "Free Product Value" and it is a monetary value assigned to each product in the Pampered Chef catalog. This value is used to calculate the amount of host rewards you can earn based on your party's sales. You can use your FPV towards gift certificates, but they must be used within 90 days of receiving them or they will
jbarnhill
Silver Member
Can a host use her FPV towards a gift certificate?:confused:

No - see page 4 of the Policies and Procedures on CC - "Hosts cannot purchase a gift certificate using their Free Product Value, at a discount or at half-price."

thanks for your help!

Related to Host Rewards: Use FPV towards Gift Certificates

What are host rewards?

Host rewards are incentives offered by Pampered Chef to those who host a party or event where Pampered Chef products are sold. These rewards can include free products, discounts, and gift certificates.

How can I earn host rewards?

To earn host rewards, you must host a Pampered Chef party or event and have a certain amount of sales. The more sales you have, the more host rewards you can earn.

What is FPV?

FPV stands for "Free Product Value" and it is a monetary value assigned to each product in the Pampered Chef catalog. This value is used to calculate the amount of host rewards you can earn based on your party's sales.

Can I use my FPV towards gift certificates?

Yes, you can use your FPV towards gift certificates. The amount of FPV you have will be deducted from the total cost of the gift certificate.

How long do I have to use my FPV towards gift certificates?

Your FPV must be used towards gift certificates within 90 days of receiving them. After that time period, they will expire and cannot be redeemed for gift certificates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kodeysmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kodeysmom
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebinNC
Replies