• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificates: Get Commissions For Others' Purchases?

In summary, the commission rate for selling gift certificates is 20%. There is no limit to how many gift certificates you can sell and earn commissions on. You cannot use your own gift certificate purchase to earn commissions, they are only earned when someone else purchases a gift certificate through your link. Commissions for gift certificate sales will be deposited directly into your Pampered Chef account, and there are no restrictions on how you can promote gift certificates to earn commissions. You can share your unique link on social media, through email, or by word of mouth to increase your sales and commissions.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Does anyone know if you purchase a gift certificate for someone else do you recieve the commission? I was wanting to purchase a couple gift certificates for upcoming weddings but would like the commission on it also.

You could make up your own GC's to use only through you, that way you could personalize them, and they could save on shipping maybe if they lived close and when they wanted to redeem it you could put it on a show you have open.

bbauman07 said:
Does anyone know if you purchase a gift certificate for someone else do you recieve the commission? I was wanting to purchase a couple gift certificates for upcoming weddings but would like the commission on it also.

Brooke Where have you been?! Haven't seen a post from you in awhile!:)

My brain has been on PC vacation, I guess is the best way to put it. :eek: But I'm trying to get things back on track.

Well, We missed ya! Glad to see you back here! :O)
Know what ya mean though! Summer has been a drag for me! No shows in July and only 4 (barely qualifying) in August! Hope the fall picks up soon for everyone who's had it rough these past few months!

1. What is the commission rate for selling gift certificates?

The commission rate for selling gift certificates is 20%. This means you will earn 20% of the total value of the gift certificate that is purchased by someone else.

2. Is there a limit to how many gift certificates I can sell and earn commissions on?

No, there is no limit to how many gift certificates you can sell and earn commissions on. The more you sell, the more commissions you will earn.

3. Can I use my own gift certificate purchase to earn commissions?

No, you cannot use your own gift certificate purchase to earn commissions. The commissions are only earned when someone else purchases a gift certificate through your link.

4. How will I receive my commission for gift certificate sales?

Your commission for gift certificate sales will be deposited directly into your Pampered Chef account. You can then use this balance to purchase products or transfer it to your bank account.

5. Are there any restrictions on how I can promote gift certificates to earn commissions?

No, there are no restrictions on how you can promote gift certificates to earn commissions. You can share your unique link on social media, through email, or by word of mouth to increase your sales and commissions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebinNC
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies