• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certs & Show Sales: Questions Answered

In summary, to purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate, simply visit the website and select "Gift Certificates" from the "Shop" tab. You can use the gift certificate to make a purchase at a Pampered Chef show or online. The gift certificate is valid for one year from the date of purchase and cannot be used towards parties or events. If the gift certificate is lost, customer service can assist in retrieving it or issuing a new one.
Becky0216
Can gift certificates be ordered with a show? And does it count toward the total sales?

Yes but the guest has to call HO to redeem it since it has already been credited to a show and to a consultant

The person redeeming the gift certificate can also do it on-line; but you only get credit for it when it's sold - not when it's redeemed.

There's a tab in P3 next to the products tab for GCs.

great, thanks everyone. I have never been asked about GC before. I was on the phone with a guest and wasn't sure.

Related to Gift Certs & Show Sales: Questions Answered

1. What is the process for purchasing a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

To purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate, simply visit our website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can select "Gift Certificates" and choose the amount you would like to purchase. You can then add it to your cart and proceed to checkout. You can also purchase gift certificates through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I use a gift certificate to make a purchase at a Pampered Chef show?

Yes, you can use a gift certificate to make a purchase at a Pampered Chef show. Simply bring the gift certificate with you to the show and present it to the consultant at the time of purchase. If you are unable to attend the show, you can also redeem your gift certificate online.

3. How long are Pampered Chef gift certificates valid for?

Pampered Chef gift certificates are valid for one year from the date of purchase. After one year, the gift certificate will expire and can no longer be redeemed.

4. Can I use a gift certificate towards a Pampered Chef party or event?

Unfortunately, gift certificates cannot be applied towards Pampered Chef parties or events. They can only be used for individual product purchases.

5. What happens if I lose my Pampered Chef gift certificate?

If you lose your Pampered Chef gift certificate, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. They will be able to assist you in retrieving your gift certificate or issuing a new one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedpartridge
  • General Chat
Replies