• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificate Orders at Shows: Individual or Guest Sales?

In summary, Pampered Chef gift certificates can be used to make purchases on their website or at a party or event with a consultant. They can also be used towards shipping and handling fees and do not expire. Multiple gift certificates can be used for one purchase.
lisa717
If someone orders a gift certicate at a show does it count toward that guests sales??????? Or is that considered an indiviual order????TIA!!

Guest sales

Towards guest sales.

To my knowledge.......

Thank you..

They do count as guest sales, which is why they can't be redeemed on a show - someone already earned host credit and commission on them.

Related to Gift Certificate Orders at Shows: Individual or Guest Sales?

1. Can I use a Pampered Chef gift certificate to purchase products online?

Yes, Pampered Chef gift certificates can be used to make purchases on our website. Simply enter the gift certificate code at checkout to apply it to your order.

2. How do I redeem a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

To redeem a Pampered Chef gift certificate, you can either use it as a form of payment during checkout or present it to a Pampered Chef consultant at a party or event. The gift certificate code will be applied to your purchase.

3. Can I use a Pampered Chef gift certificate towards shipping and handling fees?

Yes, Pampered Chef gift certificates can be used to cover the cost of shipping and handling fees for online orders.

4. Do Pampered Chef gift certificates expire?

No, Pampered Chef gift certificates do not have an expiration date, so you can use them whenever you like.

5. Can I combine multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple Pampered Chef gift certificates towards one purchase. Simply enter all of the gift certificate codes at checkout or present them to a consultant at a party or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becky0216
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becky0216
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies