• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificate Distribution: Host or Recipient? - Explained by HO

In summary, a Pampered Chef gift certificate is a voucher that can be used to purchase high-quality kitchen tools and cooking supplies from the company. It can be purchased on their website or through an independent consultant and can be used for both online and in-person purchases. There is no expiration date on the gift certificates, but some promotions may have expiration dates. However, it cannot be used towards shipping costs and can only be used for product purchases.
StacieB
Gold Member
When you order a gift certificate on an order, does HO send the Host the Gift Certificate or the person receiving it?

I'mpretty sure itgoes right to the person whomit is ordered by but hopefully someoneelse will chime in here to confirm this.

You can pick what address to send it to...if you enter the recipients address, it will go directly to them, if you enter the host's address, it will go to the host.

Should I put the recipents name and the buyers address?

StacieB said:
Should I put the recipents name and the buyers address?

I ask the buyer what they want - usually mine have wanted it to hand deliver to the person so I put the recipients name and the buyer's address.

Thanks for your help!!

Related to Gift Certificate Distribution: Host or Recipient? - Explained by HO

What is a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

A Pampered Chef gift certificate is a voucher that can be used to purchase products from our company. It is a great way to give the gift of high-quality kitchen tools and cooking supplies to your friends and loved ones.

How do I purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

You can purchase a gift certificate on our website or through one of our independent consultants. Simply select the desired amount and provide the recipient's name and email address. The gift certificate will be sent to them electronically.

Can I use a Pampered Chef gift certificate for online purchases?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used for both online and in-person purchases. They can be redeemed on our website or through a consultant at a home cooking show or party.

Is there an expiration date on Pampered Chef gift certificates?

Our gift certificates do not have an expiration date, so the recipient can use it at their convenience. However, please note that some special promotions or discounts may have expiration dates.

Can a Pampered Chef gift certificate be used towards shipping costs?

Unfortunately, our gift certificates cannot be applied towards shipping costs. They can only be used for the purchase of products from our company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • pamperedpartridge
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • hercgirl