• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host an Open House: Tips, Ideas & Incentives

In summary, to host a successful open house with Pampered Chef, set a date and invite friends and family, plan a menu with our recipes, set up demonstration stations, and offer special incentives for orders. Some creative ideas for hosting can include incorporating a theme, interactive activities, or collaborating with a local business or charity. Incentives can include free products, discounts, or raffles. To maximize sales, have plenty of product on hand, offer discounts and hostess rewards, and make your open house stand out by offering exclusive products, hands-on experiences, and showing your passion for Pampered Chef.
Ericanaysha
Okay so i am teaming up with a friend (she does Tastefully Simple) to do an open house.
What should I do, say??

Kinda lost. I was thinking of making the 30 min chicken, having some things on display and passing out my "guest folders" with an incentive inside for booking a show.

I know other people on this forum have done this. Make sure that both of you invite at least 40 people and keep your demos short. I think what a few people have done is demo "stations" where they've grouped products and left out things that the guests can test - cucumbers/limes/etc.

If you do a search in the files section on open house you'll find ideas and invitations. Good luck.

My sister-in-law sells TS, and last month we did a dinner party (at my mother-in-law's house) where we created a menu of items that were made with Tastefully Simple items, but prepared and displayed with PC products. We invited 50 or so people, had 13 that RSVP'd, 25 showed, and we both had $1000+ shows. We really didn't do any demo, just had products displayed, and a menu typed up with what products were used. Granted, my mother-in-law went all out for it...it was a HUGE dinner, but you could do a simple appetizer & dessert, or even a main course in there.

1. How do I host a successful open house with Pampered Chef?

To host a successful open house with Pampered Chef, start by setting a date and inviting your friends, family, and neighbors. Plan a menu with easy and delicious Pampered Chef recipes to showcase our products. Set up demonstration stations around your home to show off the versatility and functionality of our products. And don't forget to offer special incentives and discounts for guests who place orders at the party!

2. What are some creative ideas for hosting an open house?

Get creative with your open house by incorporating a theme, such as a holiday or seasonal theme. You can also offer interactive activities, like a mini cooking class or a DIY project using our products. Another idea is to collaborate with a local business or charity to make your open house more unique and meaningful.

3. What type of incentives can I offer to my guests?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of incentives that you can offer to your guests, such as free products, discounts, or a special gift with purchase. You can also create your own incentives, like a raffle or game with prizes, to add some excitement to the event.

4. How can I maximize sales at my open house?

To maximize sales at your open house, make sure to have plenty of product on hand for guests to see and try out. Encourage guests to place orders by offering discounts or limited-time offers. You can also offer a hostess reward for guests who book their own party at your open house.

5. How can I make my open house stand out from other Pampered Chef parties?

To make your open house stand out, focus on creating a unique and memorable experience for your guests. Offer exclusive products or bundles that are only available at your open house. Provide hands-on experiences, such as letting guests try out products or participate in a cooking demo. And don't forget to have fun and show your passion for Pampered Chef products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • Chef Shari