• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Tips for My First Pampered Chef Open House? Suggestions Welcome!

In summary, the person is hosting their first open house. They are displaying items such as a microfiber towel in water, apple peeler/corer/slicer, chopper, egg slicer, and a "trash bowl". They will also be displaying the bar pan, deep covered baker, and fluted stone.
pamperedape
for my first open house?? Actually it's my first ANYTHING!! :eek:

I'm planning to display the following... (for THEM to try if they choose)
*microfiber towel in water (water IN batter bowl!)
*apple peeler/corer/slicer with apples and potatoes
*chopper with celery
*egg slicer with strawberries
*"trash bowl" - stainless mixing bowl

for display only...
*bar pan with "day in the life of a bar pan" in it
*deep covered baker with 10 min. pork tenderloin recipe in it
*fluted stone with frozen chicken spiked on it (with citrus basil rub beside it)
*theme show binder with several invites to several theme shows in it
(from flyer forum - thanks for sharing!!)
*"booking basket" - my rectangular woven server

How's that?? I'm making (ahead of time) the chicken enchilada ring and the apple berry salsa with chips. Any other things I could/should do? Tips?

That sounds awesome... What is "a day in the life of a bar pan"?

Oh yeah and where in NC are you?

A Day In The Life of a Stoneware Bar Pan

Breakfast

Pancakes the easy way
2 cups bisquick, 2 eggs, 1 cup milk. Pour batter into bar pan and bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Cut into squares with Pizza Cutter and add your favorite toppings. Use the Apple Peeler Corer Slicer to top the batter with perfect thin apple slices and you will have WONDERFUL apple pancakes!

Sweet & Salty Bacon
Lay bacon on the bar pan. Bake 20 - 22 minutes at 400 degrees. This also works GREAT with French toast!

Bountiful Brunch Pizza
Preheat oven to 400. Line bar pan with parchment paper. For crust combine 2 beaten eggs, salt and pepper and 2 packages frozen hash browns. Bake 10 minutes. Wisk 10 eggs and ¾ cup milk in 2qt microwave cooker; microwave on high 3 minutes. Stir and microwave and additional 3 minutes. Spread cooked egg mixture on potato crust. Top with ham, onion, green pepper, mushrooms and cheddar cheese. Bake 10 minutes. Cut with Pizza Cutter.

Appetizers & lunch

Ham & Cheddar Snack Squares
Preheat oven to 400. For crust arrange 40 saltine crackers on the bottom of the bar pan. Crush an additional 16 crackers into crumbs and mix with 1 ½ cups shredded cheese. Sprinkle on cracker crust. Next, combine 1 cup sour cream, 1 ½ cups chopped ham and ½ cup diced red bell pepper. Scoop filling over the crust and even out with large spreader. Bake 22-25 minutes until golden brown and set. Cut into squares and serve warm.

Cheesy Artichoke Triangles
Preheat oven to 375. Unroll 1 package of crescent rolls across on end of bar pan with longest sides of dough across width of pan. Repeat using a second package of crescent roll dough. Seal perforations and press up sides to form crust. Bake 10-12 minutes and remove from oven. Next, mix 2 packages cream cheese, 1tsp lemon zest, 2 eggs, ½ cup parmesan cheese and one pressed garlic clove. Finely chop 1 can artichoke hearts with chopper and add to cream cheese mixture. Spread mixture evenly over crust. Arrange 2 sliced plum tomatoes and Parmesan cheese over filling. Bake 25-30 minutes. Cool 10 minutes and cut into triangles.

Clubhouse Chicken Squares
Preheat oven to 375. Preheat oven to 375. Unroll 1 package of crescent rolls across on end of bar pan with longest sides of dough across width of pan. Repeat using a second package of crescent roll dough. Seal perforations and press up sides to form crust. Bake 10-12 minutes and remove from oven. Cool Completely. Next, combine 1 package cream cheese, 2 tbs. mayo, 1 garlic clove pressed, and 1 tsp dill mix. Spread cream cheese mixture over crust. Top cream cheese with 1 can chunk white chicken. Top with thinly sliced cucumber, diced tomatoes, shredded cheddar, and crumbled bacon. Chill 30 minutes. Cut into squares.

Dinner

Stuffed Crust Pizza
Preheat oven to 425. Unroll 2 tubes pizza crust into bar pan. Place 10 string cheese sticks end to end around edge of pan. Roll edge of crust over cheese, pinching to seal. Brush dough with olive oil. Press garlic into 1 can pizza sauce; spread over dough and up sides. Top with toppings and mozzarella cheese. Bake 18-20 minutes.

Pan Roasted Veggies and Chicken
Preheat oven to 425. For a fancy look- use the crinkle cutter…cut potatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, red pepper, red onion and place in the pan. Toss with 2 tbs. olive oil. Press garlic over veggies. Spread veggies around edges of pan- leaving center open. Combine Breadcrumbs and rosemary seasoning with 2 tbs. olive oil. Dip 4 chicken breasts in egg, then bread crumb mixture. Place in center of pan and bake 25 minutes. ***Roasted veggies alone are a wonderful side dish or addition to fajitas!

Dessert

Hummingbird Cake
Preheat oven to 350. Spritz bar pan with oil. Combine in large bowl: 3 cups flour, 2 cups sugar, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp cinnamon. Then hand mix in 1 ½ cup vegetable oil & 3 beaten eggs until moist. Next add 2 tsp. vanilla, 2 cups soft bananas, 1 cup chopped pecans, 8 oz can crushed pineapple. Bake 25-30 minutes. Frost with icing: 1 package cream cheese, ½ cup butter, 4 cups powdered sugar, 1 tsp vanilla and ½ cup chopped pecans (optional)

Tempting Toffee Crisps
Preheat oven to 350. Arrange 12 whole graham cracker sheets in single layer in bar pan. Combine ¾ cup brown sugar, ¾ cup REAL butter and 1 tsp vanilla in sauce pan until boiling. Boil 4 minutes. Pour over crackers. Bake 10-12 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned. Place pan on cooling rack. Sprinkle with 1 cup mini chocolate morsels, allow to soften and spread with the large spreader. Sprinkle ½ cup chopped almonds over chocolate. Cool completely. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm and cut or break into pieces.

EASY Spice Sheet Cake
Prepare a box of yellow cake mix according to package directions and mix in 2 tbs. cinnamon plus. Top with icing made from 1 stick butter, ¼ cup milk, 4 ½ cups powdered sugar, ½ tsp vanilla, 1 tsp cinnamon (or cinnamon plus). You can also just add cinnamon to your favorite white frosting if you prefer frosting over icing.

Caramel Nut Cookie Bars
You will use packages pre-made cookie dough or the equivalent in homemade dough. Press 1 ½ package of chocolate chip cookie dough into the bar pan, top with chopped nuts and drizzle with caramel ice cream topping. Top with the remaining 1 ½ package of chocolate chip cookie dough and bake 25 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.

I go through my entire show and type it out for me to understand because if you just wing it when you're first starting out you don't always realize what will happen and how things will go. It helps me realize that I may need two knives ready or to use the small batter bowl for one thing because the large batter bowl is needed for another. I start from listing all the products to bring and then I move into the prep at the show. I write in when I'm going to talk about hosting a show and recruiting. I also write what I need to say about our warranty and filling out the receipts. After typing the whole thing and printing it out, I cut it into cheat cards like the ones you get in the materials from home office. I don't stare at them, but I refer to them and it really helps me remember where I'm at during the presentation. Sometimes during prep time I get side tracked because of talking to the hostess or things going on with the her family. I keep referring back. It saves me having to do things during the show that I should have done before we started, and it helps me remember to talk about hosting, recruiting, receipts and warranties, etc...

I agree with the rest of the posts so far...
JMTC... you don't ever need to ask us if we will give you tips... we give it whether it is asked for or not!:D

Thanks!

Oh, and I'm from Fayetteville.

What are some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party?

1. Start by inviting a variety of people, including friends, family, and coworkers, to ensure a good turnout.

2. Set up your space with plenty of product displays and cooking stations to engage guests and showcase the products.

3. Offer incentives, such as free products or discounts, for guests who bring a friend or make a purchase.

4. Prepare a few simple, delicious recipes ahead of time to demonstrate the products and get guests excited about purchasing them.

5. Follow up with guests after the party to thank them for attending and offer any additional support or assistance with their purchases.

How can I maximize my sales as a Pampered Chef consultant?

1. Utilize social media to promote your business and showcase product demonstrations or recipes.

2. Offer personal consultations to help customers choose the right products for their needs.

3. Host themed parties, such as a bridal shower or holiday gathering, to target specific audiences and increase sales.

4. Take advantage of the Pampered Chef website and resources to stay updated on new products and promotions.

5. Offer special discounts or incentives for customers who host parties or refer friends to your business.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

1. Flexible schedule and the ability to work from home.

2. Generous compensation and bonuses for successful sales and team building.

3. Access to exclusive training and support from experienced consultants.

4. Opportunity to earn free products and trips through incentive programs.

5. Chance to build relationships and connect with others through cooking and entertaining.

Do I need to have any prior experience or knowledge to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, prior experience is not necessary. Pampered Chef provides extensive training and resources to help new consultants succeed. However, having a passion for cooking and entertaining can be beneficial in building connections with customers.

What sets Pampered Chef products apart from other kitchen products?

1. High-quality materials and innovative designs that make cooking and entertaining easier and more efficient.

2. A focus on health and wellness, with many products designed to promote healthy eating and cooking habits.

3. Extensive product testing and research to ensure the best performance and durability.

4. Lifetime guarantee on most products, showing confidence in their quality and durability.

5. A strong commitment to giving back through partnerships with various charities and organizations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Skidget
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Tonyphel00
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DessertDivaFL