• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello from Chicago | Giordano's and Howl at the Moon Meet 'n Greet

You're welcome, and I don't even make the bed, let alone, make up words.

pcchris said:
Does anyone have a picture they can post of Laura with her boots? Would be interesting to actually be able to see her w/her boots!
I do, I do! But I need to get it off the camera first. Let me catch up on reading here.

And KG- WTH about "posting slowed down because all the PS's were at wave 1?" There were over 330 threads with new posts when I logged on today!

And there'll be 990 with hundreds of posts by tomorrow with all of us back.

Loved the boas.....looks like you guys had a great time..awesome!!!!

Hey Jilley

How are you? We missed you at conference. Maybe next year?

awwww thank you...just unable to do it this year, but its ok. I took care of things that just needed to be taken care of here. All things happen for a reason, so I guess it just means next year will be ALLLLL the better!!!! Glad you guys had fun though. I have sooooo much to read!!!!

<h2>1. What is the "Hello from Chicago | Giordano's and Howl at the Moon Meet 'n Greet" event?</h2><p>The "Hello from Chicago | Giordano's and Howl at the Moon Meet 'n Greet" is a social event organized by Pampered Chef for its employees and customers to network and have a fun night out at two popular Chicago establishments - Giordano's pizzeria and Howl at the Moon bar.</p><h2>2. Where and when is the event taking place?</h2><p>The event will take place at Giordano's pizzeria and Howl at the Moon bar in Chicago. The date and time are specified in the invitation or event details provided by Pampered Chef.</p><h2>3. Who can attend the Meet 'n Greet event?</h2><p>The Meet 'n Greet event is open to all Pampered Chef employees and customers who have received an invitation or have signed up for the event. Spots may be limited, so it is recommended to RSVP as soon as possible.</p><h2>4. What can I expect at the Meet 'n Greet event?</h2><p>You can expect a relaxed and fun atmosphere where you can socialize and network with other Pampered Chef employees and customers. There will be delicious food from Giordano's and live music at Howl at the Moon. You may also have the opportunity to meet and greet with other Pampered Chef executives or special guests.</p><h2>5. Do I need to pay for anything at the event?</h2><p>The event is free for all invited guests. However, any food or drinks ordered at Giordano's or Howl at the Moon will be at your own expense. We recommend bringing some cash or credit card to cover your expenses at the event.</p>

Related to Hello from Chicago | Giordano's and Howl at the Moon Meet 'n Greet

1. What is the "Hello from Chicago | Giordano's and Howl at the Moon Meet 'n Greet" event?

The "Hello from Chicago | Giordano's and Howl at the Moon Meet 'n Greet" is a social event organized by Pampered Chef for its employees and customers to network and have a fun night out at two popular Chicago establishments - Giordano's pizzeria and Howl at the Moon bar.

2. Where and when is the event taking place?

The event will take place at Giordano's pizzeria and Howl at the Moon bar in Chicago. The date and time are specified in the invitation or event details provided by Pampered Chef.

3. Who can attend the Meet 'n Greet event?

The Meet 'n Greet event is open to all Pampered Chef employees and customers who have received an invitation or have signed up for the event. Spots may be limited, so it is recommended to RSVP as soon as possible.

4. What can I expect at the Meet 'n Greet event?

You can expect a relaxed and fun atmosphere where you can socialize and network with other Pampered Chef employees and customers. There will be delicious food from Giordano's and live music at Howl at the Moon. You may also have the opportunity to meet and greet with other Pampered Chef executives or special guests.

5. Do I need to pay for anything at the event?

The event is free for all invited guests. However, any food or drinks ordered at Giordano's or Howl at the Moon will be at your own expense. We recommend bringing some cash or credit card to cover your expenses at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yummybytes
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jdavis
Replies