• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello from Chicago | Giordano's and Howl at the Moon Meet 'n Greet

P
Pampered Laura
I'm about to head out, but wanted to check in and say hey! :D
We're headed out for Giordano's and Howl at the Moon tonight...hopefully will catch the Meet 'n Greet crowd before yall are done. ;)

*waves*

Oh Laura, you have a great time for me too. Just once or twice, think "This is for Debi in Germany!!"

See you tomorrow night at the M & G. I don't leave until tomorrow morning - I'm packing right now!

Have a great time Laura...and perhaps a drink for me at Howlin at the Moon...

Have a great time! Hope to see you tomorrow!

Have fun!

P.S. You missed the comment on the other thread...Grande is actually prety close to you guys! :) LOL!

Stay cool! Chicago is HOT today. Thank goodness we live by the lake! Howl at the Moon is a fun time - you'll love it! :)

Maybe when DH gets home from studying, I'll drive in and join you guys. :)

DebbieJ said:
Maybe when DH gets home from studying, I'll drive in and join you guys. :)
How close are you to Conference area??

45 min drive

I was joking with another Cheffer that I was going to crash all the meet and greets, but then I'd know all the secrets.

DebbieJ said:
45 min drive

I was joking with another Cheffer that I was going to crash all the meet and greets, but then I'd know all the secrets.

Debbie - what suburb are you in? I grew up in/around Gurnee...

I'm here, too. My room has a scenic view of the AMC Theatres :rolleyes: but if I lean toward the glass and look to the right, I can see the Lake. Oh, gosh, I haven't seen Lake Michigan in over 2 hours.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm here, too. My room has a scenic view of the AMC Theatres :rolleyes: but if I lean toward the glass and look to the right, I can see the Lake.

Oh, gosh, I haven't seen Lake Michigan in over 2 hours.
LOL!! So funny!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm here, too. My room has a scenic view of the AMC Theatres :rolleyes: but if I lean toward the glass and look to the right, I can see the Lake.

Oh, gosh, I haven't seen Lake Michigan in over 2 hours.

Ah - you're close to my office downtown where I work! Have a great time at the conference and enjoy your views :)

See ya'll at tomorrows meet and greet or confrence I'll be in CH by 12;30! Have a safe trip everyone!

Joelen said:
Debbie - what suburb are you in? I grew up in/around Gurnee...

The other way. I'm a White Sox fan.

Oh Howl at the Moon is such a fun place!! Where is the one in Chicago located. (In relation to the Palmer House?) Maybe we can hit there NEXT Sun. eve.

straitfan said:
Oh Howl at the Moon is such a fun place!! Where is the one in Chicago located. (In relation to the Palmer House?) Maybe we can hit there NEXT Sun. eve.

Its on Hubbard... not far at all! From your hotel, just get onto State and turn left onto Hubbard - just a few minutes away. :)

Howl at the Moon
26 W Hubbard St
Chicago, IL 60610
(312) 863-7427

You lucky girl! Have a great time there!

Joelen said:
Its on Hubbard... not far at all! From your hotel, just get onto State and turn left onto Hubbard - just a few minutes away. :)

Howl at the Moon
26 W Hubbard St
Chicago, IL 60610
(312) 863-7427

Walking distance? Cab? Train? (Which kinda scares me! We don't have such things here on the Kansas plains!!!!--Right Lacy?) LOL

Thanks! You're going to be handy to have around here!

straitfan said:
Walking distance? Cab? Train? (Which kinda scares me! We don't have such things here on the Kansas plains!!!!--Right Lacy?) LOL

A cab would be best... and surely there will be lots of cabs out front of the hotel to take you. :)

Some of the cab rides would scare you too, 2 years ago (my first year to go) the cab ride from the airport to the hotel was pretty crazy, there was lots of construction and lots of closed lanes and the driver was whipping in and out of the cars like he was late for a date, talking on the phone, going WAY over the speed limit as the one in the middle could see and was clutching our legs for dear life, lol.

jdavis said:
Some of the cab rides would scare you too, 2 years ago (my first year to go) the cab ride from the airport to the hotel was pretty crazy, there was lots of construction and lots of closed lanes and the driver was whipping in and out of the cars like he was late for a date, talking on the phone, going WAY over the speed limit as the one in the middle could see and was clutching our legs for dear life, lol.

How much is a cab ride from the airport to the hotel?

From your hotel - Palmer house to Howl at the moon, its only 1 mile so I wouldn't worry too much about the cab ride there. :)

You can do a google map search to see the distance from your hotel to Howl at the Moon:

You hotel - 17 East Monroe Street, Chicago, IL 60603 (The Palmer House Hilton)

Howl at the Moon - 26 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60610

Tara1021 said:
How much is a cab ride from the airport to the hotel?
Midway - about $14
Ohare - about $19To get these rates you have to specifically request a SHARED RIDE RATE or tell them you want the $14/$19 rate from airport to downtown. Don't let them take advantage of you!! Signs with these rates are posted inside, in the back of the cab.

There you go Joelen, being SO handy again!
: )

Glad you had the answer, I couldn't remember, split the cab rides my first year, and last year, took the shuttle van airport to hotel, and vice versa, most of the rest of the time we walked.

straitfan said:
There you go Joelen, being SO handy again!
: )

I certainly try! :)

hmm what about from airport to Mc Cormick place? Still ask for Split cab ride??? What does that mean anyways, if someone isn't there to actually spit it with you?

Joelen said:
A cab would be best... and surely there will be lots of cabs out front of the hotel to take you. :)
They'll be lined up in front of the hotel, and don't call the cabby Shirley.

OH! I am so jealous! I wish I were there with you all! I talked to my director on the way home from my fair today and wished I could have jumped on a plane a go to Chicago! She was somewhere near navy pier. Oh the Italian place was so good there!

Have a great time!

straitfan said:

THat is for sure, lol! None of these things in the middle of the wheat fields here! That's one of the reasons I really enjoying going....seeing new things.

Greetings from McCormick Place - where it's just too (*&%$#! early for this kind of thing.The line for the HO tour is getting shorter, so I think I'll go get in it.Update later.

Oh hey - you've GOT to let us know after OPening Session & Workshops...ARE THE ROOMS GOT OR COLD THIS YEAR?!?!?!?
In 2005, workshop rooms were like meat lockers. 2006 it seemes the a/c was broken....so I need to find otu this years' temperature status so I know whether to pack my parka or my bikini.

to pack my parka or my bikini.

carolyn
do u have the heels to go with the bikni? lol

You all are too funny! Have a great time!

heather9892 said:
carolyn
do u have the heels to go with the bikni? lol

Yeah, but she'll have to start a new thread to get advice on what color hose to wear with it! ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Greetings from McCormick Place - where it's just too (*&%$#! early for this kind of thing.

The line for the HO tour is getting shorter, so I think I'll go get in it.

Update later.

I hope you're enjoying yourself KG - if you take the tour please let me know what you get to see and what is closed.

Thanks!!!!!

(...and how you get to win!)

And let us know what you "win" if it's not a shopping spree!

No, I didn't win.The warehouse is closed - it's under construction. This is Illinois, where there are only two seasons, Winter and Construction.

Sorry KG!! I was sending good vibes your way!!!:D Have FUN in GS!!!!:D

Hey KG - tell Ann I just got the ribbons in the mail!

Sorry you didn't win...

Ya sorry you didn't win. Are you going to tell us what the new products are?? Can't go this year because of the new baby.

You people at conference can't come on here unless you are willing to email us the "scoop" HAHAH!! Glad yall are having fun!:D

Look, the new products are...wait a minute, there's a knock at my door...It's TPC posting police so I told them I wasn't going to tell you anything about the new products, and that I can't tell you that there are...they're threatening to cut my fingers off my left hand idzcdsaa kaesfesap adsfsaping...ADFSAbfsa l,mmn mnz fdh,m. dse,as zasd ,m ,m ,m M cmm<Z,mm cM<ksd jmMLKM Zxm,m.xz,cn ,mz.,lksakamxzm

That's really funny!! Hey KG, when are u flying out? Any chance you'll be at the mng on Wednesday night?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Look, the new products are...wait a minute, there's a knock at my door...

It's TPC posting police so I told them I wasn't going to tell you anything about the new products, and that I can't tell you that there are...they're threatening to cut my fingers off my left hand idzcdsaa kaesfesap adsfsaping...

ADFSAbfsa l,mmn mnz fdh,m. dse,as zasd ,m ,m ,m M cmm<Z,mm cM<ksd jmMLKM Zxm,m.xz,cn ,mz.,lksakamxzm
ROTFLMBO!!! :D :D Good, don't post it! I am trying my hardest to not peek at any spoiler in the next week!:eek: :rolleyes: :D ;)
Have fun KG! Sounds like you are! :D

This is what I feel like doing to you right now, lolololol.....

PampMomof3 said:
That's really funny!! Hey KG, when are u flying out? Any chance you'll be at the mng on Wednesday night?

When trains get wings he'll be flying... :rolleyes:

Or if Chitty Chitty Bang Bang was real...

Oh KG, you teaser, you! ;)

<h2>1. What is the "Hello from Chicago | Giordano's and Howl at the Moon Meet 'n Greet" event?</h2><p>The "Hello from Chicago | Giordano's and Howl at the Moon Meet 'n Greet" is a social event organized by Pampered Chef for its employees and customers to network and have a fun night out at two popular Chicago establishments - Giordano's pizzeria and Howl at the Moon bar.</p><h2>2. Where and when is the event taking place?</h2><p>The event will take place at Giordano's pizzeria and Howl at the Moon bar in Chicago. The date and time are specified in the invitation or event details provided by Pampered Chef.</p><h2>3. Who can attend the Meet 'n Greet event?</h2><p>The Meet 'n Greet event is open to all Pampered Chef employees and customers who have received an invitation or have signed up for the event. Spots may be limited, so it is recommended to RSVP as soon as possible.</p><h2>4. What can I expect at the Meet 'n Greet event?</h2><p>You can expect a relaxed and fun atmosphere where you can socialize and network with other Pampered Chef employees and customers. There will be delicious food from Giordano's and live music at Howl at the Moon. You may also have the opportunity to meet and greet with other Pampered Chef executives or special guests.</p><h2>5. Do I need to pay for anything at the event?</h2><p>The event is free for all invited guests. However, any food or drinks ordered at Giordano's or Howl at the Moon will be at your own expense. We recommend bringing some cash or credit card to cover your expenses at the event.</p>

Related to Hello from Chicago | Giordano's and Howl at the Moon Meet 'n Greet

1. What is the "Hello from Chicago | Giordano's and Howl at the Moon Meet 'n Greet" event?

The "Hello from Chicago | Giordano's and Howl at the Moon Meet 'n Greet" is a social event organized by Pampered Chef for its employees and customers to network and have a fun night out at two popular Chicago establishments - Giordano's pizzeria and Howl at the Moon bar.

2. Where and when is the event taking place?

The event will take place at Giordano's pizzeria and Howl at the Moon bar in Chicago. The date and time are specified in the invitation or event details provided by Pampered Chef.

3. Who can attend the Meet 'n Greet event?

The Meet 'n Greet event is open to all Pampered Chef employees and customers who have received an invitation or have signed up for the event. Spots may be limited, so it is recommended to RSVP as soon as possible.

4. What can I expect at the Meet 'n Greet event?

You can expect a relaxed and fun atmosphere where you can socialize and network with other Pampered Chef employees and customers. There will be delicious food from Giordano's and live music at Howl at the Moon. You may also have the opportunity to meet and greet with other Pampered Chef executives or special guests.

5. Do I need to pay for anything at the event?

The event is free for all invited guests. However, any food or drinks ordered at Giordano's or Howl at the Moon will be at your own expense. We recommend bringing some cash or credit card to cover your expenses at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yummybytes
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jdavis
Replies