• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello from Chicago | Giordano's and Howl at the Moon Meet 'n Greet

Ann says when you see the new products, you're all going to plotz.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
So are the rooms at conference cold or hot?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Plotz = ????

Find a Yiddish dictionary. ;)

Find a Yiddish dictionary. ;)

KellyTheChef said:
Plotz = ????

It's yiddish to burst or explode...

(mainly with excitement)

This is what I found-PLOTZ: To burst, to explode, "I can't laugh anymore or I'll "plotz." To be aggravated beyond bearing.

PLOTZ: To burst, to explode, "I can't laugh anymore or I'll "plotz." To be aggravated beyond bearing.

Grr....

...anyone else having slowdowns on this site right now?

That took about 2-3 minutes to post!

ok but the workshop room???? Cold hot tolerable?? helpppp???

Jen, it looks like we both know how to use Google! :p

KellyTheChef said:
Plotz = ????

PLOTZ: To burst, to explode, "I can't laugh anymore or I'll "plotz." To be aggravated beyond bearing.

Funny! Jennifer and Debbie must have been searching the same way! LOL!

y'all are too quick for me :)

dannyzmom said:
ok but the workshop room???? Cold hot tolerable?? helpppp???

Yes, please help - I need to pack and don't own sweaters - only sweatshirt or suit jackets!

I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT!!!I'M SORRY!!!:rolleyes:(I don't know how that posted 12 dozen times...but that must be what slowed you all down!)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT!!!

I'M SORRY!!!

:rolleyes:

I just looked at the weather and there is a large storm approaching Chicago right now with lots of lightening! :p

I am taking along an Old Navy zippered sweatshirt (white) just in case....it certainly doesn't match anything I will be wearing, so I hope I don't need it!

I am always hot, so I sure hope the AC is working well!

KellyTheChef said:
I am taking along an Old Navy zippered sweatshirt (white) just in case....it certainly doesn't match anything I will be wearing, so I hope I don't need it!

I still am not 100% sure what I am packing - once I hear what the workshop rooms are like, I'll figure it all out.

The one I was in a little while ago that was so hot, I had to stand up and leave to keep from falling asleep in the seminar!

Last edited:
KG,
To keep yourself awake you could post the new products!!

Nah, the TPC patrol would come hit me over the head with one of them.Oh, we're trendsetters here, though. We've been calling it TPC up here for a long, long time.;)

Hehehe....KG is funny...looking. :p

cmdtrgd said:
Hehehe....KG is funny...

looking. :p
No way! Been stalking him for two days now! All sneaky-like,too ;)

You haven't been very stealthy about it, either. That walking across the stage in those babe boots wasn't exactly stealthy stalking, either.Speaking of, is that your recruit that's tagging along with you or just another hot Texas lady enjoying the sights in Chicago?

cmdtrgd said:
Hehehe....KG is funny...

looking. :p
I know it's kinda funny to see me looking - I'm still learning how to drive these new glasses and everything takes a couple of different funny looks to get into focus.

KellyTheChef said:

Oh kelly, you sound like me! Last year I carried a sweater and never put it on, but I'm afraid if i dont' have it i'll need it...mine probably won't match anything either!

Ha. Babe Boots. :eek:

OMG. I had the WORST dream last night (2.5 hours of sleep and this is what I dreamed about). I dreamed that I got up on stage when they called my name, waved, and showed off my TPC ring by flippin the finger at the camera :eek:
I am so glad I didnt actually do that.

PS: That's a good Director friend of mine - from TX ;)

Laura,
What color are these boots?
The year I walked I was so excited then a few days before another director friend of mine had a dream that I gave my name and said I was from Horny Texas instead of Forney Texas Then I became REAL nervous because we'd joked so much about it, i was afraid I would say that.

That was the first year that spouses and kids weren't allowed in to see you walk...... we hadn't been told due to lack of space, family would not be permitted until we all got there. My mom, kids and husband were in Chicago with me to celebrate. So, my other director friends huddle around my kids & sneak them in, and someone distracted the lady at the door and they herded my mom and husband in. I didn't know any of it until it was over, because I am a strict rule follower & I would have had them just stay in the room. My kids still talk about how proud they were and all the excited crazy PC ladies.

Teresa~

That is too much that they snuck in your family! "Crazy PC ladies..." Yep, that's us!

My hubby is making fun of me cuz I got Princess Wands that light up for our cluster so we can all find each other in GS to sit together. He took one look at them (Oh, did I mention I decorated each of them with Pink Boa Feathers...?) and said "I don't want to hear ANY of the stories that come back with those things!!!"

Men...they just don't always get it!

Sorry KG- YOU are probably the exception since you see all of us fruitcake ladies every year at NC!

That sounds like fun Kelly, boa feathers and all!

yes, my boys were all dressed up and my daughter was in a taffeta dress with a sheer overlay very poufy, she was probably 5 or 6 . They had picked out their clothes in case they met Doris.

I hear that our director has these big crazy Sunflowers for us to find each other. Should be interesting!
:)

I am going to wave 2, but my director is in wave 1. I called her today and she says that the conference rooms are kind of cool so bring a sweater or light jacket. She said it was extremely hot outside, but it is suppose to cool off for us. But, you never know how the weather will be anywhere. If its like Southeast Oklahoma weather, if you don't like it stick around for a few hours and it will change.

Sounds like you guys are having a great time. Kinda of bummed tonight knowing a lot of my wave are leaving tomorrow and I was suppose to go, but I will be there next year. I feel "the vibe"

Shawnna said:
I am going to wave 2, but my director is in wave 1. I called her today and she says that the conference rooms are kind of cool so bring a sweater or light jacket. She said it was extremely hot outside, but it is suppose to cool off for us. But, you never know how the weather will be anywhere. If its like Southeast Oklahoma weather, if you don't like it stick around for a few hours and it will change.
The weather inside McCormick Place is as unpredicatble as outside.

The rooms were hot today.

A storm front came through tonight and really cooled it off. Of course, by Monday, it could be sweltering again. It's currenlty 74 in Chicago, high tomorrow in the high 70's, back up into the 80's over the weekend.

If you want to go to Merrill, go right away before the line gets long. Today, the checkout line was worse than the wait at Space Mountain.

KellyTheChef said:
Teresa~

That is too much that they snuck in your family! "Crazy PC ladies..." Yep, that's us!

My hubby is making fun of me cuz I got Princess Wands that light up for our cluster so we can all find each other in GS to sit together. He took one look at them (Oh, did I mention I decorated each of them with Pink Boa Feathers...?) and said "I don't want to hear ANY of the stories that come back with those things!!!"

Men...they just don't always get it!

Sorry KG- YOU are probably the exception since you see all of us fruitcake ladies every year at NC!
I've been lumped into the collective "Ladies" several times in two days.

I also had to chase a few out of the mens room when I neede to do my thing. And no, it was NOT one of the ones that were hijacked for the week.

Hey it's like it's a ratio of 3000:4 sometimes ya just gotta do what you gotta do.

And some of the 4 might be playing for the other team, anyway. ;)Although, the age old question comes to mind:Q: What does a gentleman do standing, that a lady does sitting, that a dog does on three legs?A: Shake hands.Shame on you!

Teresa Lynn said:
Laura,
What color are these boots?
They're black ;)

...and they are so YOU! I'm glad you wore them on stage.And your director friend blends right in with this can o' mixed nuts. I hope you get her to sign up for this mini-zoo!

OK, so all of us who couldn't attend but want the scoop, who's going to provide that scoop???? Come on KG, how long are your going to tease us?

I've said it before, it will all be on CC in a few days, but not until Wave 3 has had their chance to experience the magic.(Unless you know someone from Wave 1 who will show you their new Fall catalog.)

Actually KG, Debi and I do have a 'source' attending....we're just being impatient...poor gal is going to land in Frankfurt tomorrow morning and her cell phone is going to start ringing right aways....true, Debi? :)

legacypc46 said:
Actually KG, Debi and I do have a 'source' attending....we're just being impatient...poor gal is going to land in Frankfurt tomorrow morning and her cell phone is going to start ringing right aways....true, Debi? :)

Tomorrow? I tried to call her Monday!!! LOL!

Jilleysue said:
Sounds like you guys are having a great time. Kinda of bummed tonight knowing a lot of my wave are leaving tomorrow and I was suppose to go, but I will be there next year. I feel "the vibe"

I'll save you a feather boa and a clapper Jilleysue!! You'll be there with us in spirit :)

PamperedChefDebi said:
OK, so all of us who couldn't attend but want the scoop, who's going to provide that scoop???? Come on KG, how long are your going to tease us?
To quote Doris and Marla in unison, "What happens at conference, stays at conference."

Does anyone have a picture they can post of Laura with her boots? Would be interesting to actually be able to see her w/her boots!

And, thanks to all of you from Wave 1 who are not spoiling for the others. I hope that wave 2 people keep the secrets too!

Ditto!
pcchris said:
And, thanks to all of you from Wave 1 who are not spoiling for the others. I hope that wave 2 people keep the secrets too!

From another wave 3-er! (is that ANOTHER made-up word? LOL)

Ditto on that!

<h2>1. What is the "Hello from Chicago | Giordano's and Howl at the Moon Meet 'n Greet" event?</h2><p>The "Hello from Chicago | Giordano's and Howl at the Moon Meet 'n Greet" is a social event organized by Pampered Chef for its employees and customers to network and have a fun night out at two popular Chicago establishments - Giordano's pizzeria and Howl at the Moon bar.</p><h2>2. Where and when is the event taking place?</h2><p>The event will take place at Giordano's pizzeria and Howl at the Moon bar in Chicago. The date and time are specified in the invitation or event details provided by Pampered Chef.</p><h2>3. Who can attend the Meet 'n Greet event?</h2><p>The Meet 'n Greet event is open to all Pampered Chef employees and customers who have received an invitation or have signed up for the event. Spots may be limited, so it is recommended to RSVP as soon as possible.</p><h2>4. What can I expect at the Meet 'n Greet event?</h2><p>You can expect a relaxed and fun atmosphere where you can socialize and network with other Pampered Chef employees and customers. There will be delicious food from Giordano's and live music at Howl at the Moon. You may also have the opportunity to meet and greet with other Pampered Chef executives or special guests.</p><h2>5. Do I need to pay for anything at the event?</h2><p>The event is free for all invited guests. However, any food or drinks ordered at Giordano's or Howl at the Moon will be at your own expense. We recommend bringing some cash or credit card to cover your expenses at the event.</p>

Related to Hello from Chicago | Giordano's and Howl at the Moon Meet 'n Greet

1. What is the "Hello from Chicago | Giordano's and Howl at the Moon Meet 'n Greet" event?

The "Hello from Chicago | Giordano's and Howl at the Moon Meet 'n Greet" is a social event organized by Pampered Chef for its employees and customers to network and have a fun night out at two popular Chicago establishments - Giordano's pizzeria and Howl at the Moon bar.

2. Where and when is the event taking place?

The event will take place at Giordano's pizzeria and Howl at the Moon bar in Chicago. The date and time are specified in the invitation or event details provided by Pampered Chef.

3. Who can attend the Meet 'n Greet event?

The Meet 'n Greet event is open to all Pampered Chef employees and customers who have received an invitation or have signed up for the event. Spots may be limited, so it is recommended to RSVP as soon as possible.

4. What can I expect at the Meet 'n Greet event?

You can expect a relaxed and fun atmosphere where you can socialize and network with other Pampered Chef employees and customers. There will be delicious food from Giordano's and live music at Howl at the Moon. You may also have the opportunity to meet and greet with other Pampered Chef executives or special guests.

5. Do I need to pay for anything at the event?

The event is free for all invited guests. However, any food or drinks ordered at Giordano's or Howl at the Moon will be at your own expense. We recommend bringing some cash or credit card to cover your expenses at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yummybytes
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jdavis
Replies