• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Times at Cheffers Conference!

In summary, the speaker met and interacted with many people at the conference, and especially enjoyed identifying familiar faces. They were unable to attend a meet and greet due to prior commitments with their group, but still had a great time at dinner and the Howl at the Moon event. They lost their voice from all the singing and laughing. They also had multiple encounters with a fellow attendee named Jenn, who was also in their group and made them laugh. The speaker also participated in a workshop where they had to act as a negative person, and found it to be a fun experience. They also mention a book title that was deemed inappropriate for the conference, and a funny moment involving a workshop where attendees had to play the role of angels
yummybytes
Silver Member
To meet so many of you!! I ran into a lot of cheffers (especially StacieB who was in like... EVERY class with me haha!) and it was great to put names to faces. I wish I could have gone to the meet n greet but my cluster twisted my arm (ha!) to go to dinner and then to Howl at the Moon resulting in my voice being GONE!

It's still gone today haha! I sure did HOWL!! :p Hope to see you all again next year. I'll be sure to wave from stage to you all :)

It was good to met you Jenn! I must of bumped into you 4 or 5 times! lol
I was trying to catch up with Rae after my first workshop. Rae you were so funny when you were the devil!! :D

I wish that I had time to meet everyone else. It was very hard to get away from my cluster!:rolleyes: Howling at the moon was a blast! I am getting my voice back from all the singing and laughing!!

Oh! I know!! We were like two ships in the night -- just kept breezing by each other. :) It was so fun though :)

It was a joy to meet you, too. Colleen, I'm glad you enjoyed my performance. So, do you think I was type-cast or cast against type? I can't tell you how many people pointed at me in elevators and hallways and yelled out, "Hey, you're the devil!"

OK- what was the deal with the devil? Was is on the main stage? Or was it part of Lyn Conway's workshop (she had a section on negative self-talk)?I wanna know!!!!

It was the Lyn Conway thing :) Poor sweet Rae had to be the negative one..
We were all in the same group it seemed :)

Wow- we had to all be the negative person - groups of 3. But Lyn had a hard time controlling us. :) Maybe she changed her presentation.

You crack me up Jenn!!! Was great meeting you and was crazy how many times we ran into each other. I am glad that you said something to me at the Home Office Tour!!

Sounds like it, Ann. For us she asked for volunteers. I know you're shocked that I was quick to raise my hand.Just for the record, before we started I asked the poor woman I had to be mean to to not take anything I said personally. When we were done, Lyn asked me how it felt. I told her it went against my nature, but it was kind of fun.

raebates said:
Sounds like it, Ann. For us she asked for volunteers. I know you're shocked that I was quick to raise my hand.

Just for the record, before we started I asked the poor woman I had to be mean to to not take anything I said personally. When we were done, Lyn asked me how it felt. I told her it went against my nature, but it was kind of fun.
I was in her very first workshop of conference - day 1, wave 1. At one point she told us we sounded like a flock of geese honking. :) I think we scared her with how social and eager to jump in we were.

On a side note, did she mention to your group that someone told her that her book wouldn't sell well at MK convention because of the title (Makeup Optional)? That was a cluster-mate of mine who told her that. Day 1 - during the morning, when we were some of the first people at her booth.

She did mention that. Of course, I'm sure that even MK reps appreciate a chance to work in their grubbies with no makeup on every once in a while.

I'm sure they do. But I had "association embarassment" when my cluster-mate blurted it out. Mostly because of how she said it: "You didn't really think about this title, did you? Because it won't sell well at MK convention with that title."

As my director said, "Only our [name here] would say it and get away with it!"

Sometimes we are required to be embarrassed for people without enough sense to be embarrassed themselves. (Don't know that that applies to your cluster-mate or not, though.)

What about the other lady that was the angel telling that poor woman negative stuff instead of positive stuff. That was funny!!

raebates said:
Sounds like it, Ann. For us she asked for volunteers. I know you're shocked that I was quick to raise my hand.

Just for the record, before we started I asked the poor woman I had to be mean to to not take anything I said personally. When we were done, Lyn asked me how it felt. I told her it went against my nature, but it was kind of fun.

Related to Great Times at Cheffers Conference!

1. What is the "Great Times at Cheffers Conference!" event?

The "Great Times at Cheffers Conference!" is an annual conference hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants and leaders in the company. It is a time for networking, training, and celebrating the achievements of the past year.

2. When and where is the next "Great Times at Cheffers Conference!"?

The next "Great Times at Cheffers Conference!" will be held on [insert date] at [insert location]. You can find more information and register for the event on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant.

3. What can I expect at the "Great Times at Cheffers Conference!"?

During the conference, you can expect to attend workshops and training sessions to help you grow your business. There will also be networking opportunities with other consultants and leaders, as well as recognition for top performers. Plus, there will be plenty of fun and surprises along the way!

4. Is the "Great Times at Cheffers Conference!" only for top performers?

No, the conference is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. Whether you are just starting your business or have been with us for years, the conference is a great opportunity to learn, connect, and celebrate together.

5. How can I prepare for the "Great Times at Cheffers Conference!"?

Be sure to pack comfortable clothing and shoes, as there will be a lot of walking and standing throughout the event. You may also want to bring a notebook and pen for taking notes during workshops and training sessions. Most importantly, come with an open mind and a positive attitude ready to learn and have a great time!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
2chefs
Replies
Views
raebates
  • JAE
  • General Chat