• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Shipping at Collections Etc. Until Dec. 3!

In summary, the deadline for free shipping at Collections Etc. is December 3rd. There is a minimum purchase amount of $30 required and no promo code is needed. This offer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts and certain items may be excluded.
Thank you for sharing this information! I love browsing through Collections Etc. and free shipping is always a great incentive to make a purchase. I'll have to check it out and see if there's anything I want to add to my holiday shopping list. Have a great Sunday as well!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this exciting news about the free shipping promotion at Collections Etc. I absolutely love their unique gifts, home and garden decor, and housewares, and the fact that almost everything is $19.99 or less makes it even better! I will definitely be taking advantage of this promotion and stocking up on some great items. Thanks again for letting us know and have a wonderful Sunday!

1. What is the deadline for free shipping at Collections Etc.?

The deadline for free shipping at Collections Etc. is December 3rd. After this date, regular shipping fees will apply.

2. Is there a minimum purchase amount required for free shipping?

Yes, there is a minimum purchase amount of $30 required for free shipping at Collections Etc. This offer is valid for orders within the contiguous United States only.

3. Do I need a promo code to receive free shipping?

No, you do not need a promo code to receive free shipping at Collections Etc. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout for eligible orders.

4. Can I combine this free shipping offer with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, this free shipping offer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts at Collections Etc. Only one offer can be applied per order.

5. Are there any exclusions for the free shipping offer?

Yes, certain items may be excluded from the free shipping offer at Collections Etc. This includes oversized or heavy items, as well as items that require additional shipping fees. Please refer to the product page for any exclusions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedpnina
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
2 3 4
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • shinozaki
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service