• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Grand Slam at Denny's February 3

In summary, the "Free Grand Slam at Denny's" promotion on February 3 is a special offer where customers can receive a free Grand Slam breakfast at participating Denny's locations. No purchase is necessary, but any additional items ordered will be charged. The promotion is only available for dine-in customers and cannot be redeemed through delivery or takeout. There are restrictions of one free Grand Slam per person and it cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. To find out which locations are participating, check the company's website or contact your local Denny's restaurant.
pampermejolene
Gold Member
I didn't see this posted anywhere, even did a search. I'm kind of surprised it's not up yet. Forgive me if it was posted.

Denny's will be serving free grand slams February 3 from 6am-2pm.

You have to eat it there, no to go orders.

I read one article that you get a coupon book for future purchases too. Buy one get one free, that kind of thing.

This was part of their commercial on the Super Bowl from what I heard on one of the talk shows today... Wasn't paying attention to which one but they were reviewing some of the commercials.

So, if Denny's is open 24-7-365, why are there locks on the door?

I swung by there to get the free breakfast this morning and the line was out the door! So I told myself I would go for lunch and it was still crazy at 1:30pm I asked if they would honor the people who were there before 2pm and they said yes, but the wait was like 2 hours long! I don't need a free breakfast that badly. Great promo, though!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
So, if Denny's is open 24-7-365, why are there locks on the door?

Same reason as Waffle House...

...to keep Kid Rock out! (LOL he got into a fight at a WH here in Atlanta a while back)

1. What is the "Free Grand Slam at Denny's" promotion on February 3?

The "Free Grand Slam at Denny's" promotion is a special offer where customers can receive a free Grand Slam breakfast at participating Denny's locations on February 3. This offer is available from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm and includes two eggs, two pancakes, two bacon strips, and two sausage links.

2. Do I need to make a purchase to receive the free Grand Slam at Denny's?

No, you do not need to make a purchase to receive the free Grand Slam at Denny's on February 3. However, any additional items you order will be charged at their regular menu price.

3. Can I redeem the "Free Grand Slam at Denny's" promotion through delivery or takeout?

No, the "Free Grand Slam at Denny's" promotion is only available for dine-in customers at participating Denny's locations. It cannot be redeemed through delivery or takeout orders.

4. Are there any restrictions or limitations for the "Free Grand Slam at Denny's" promotion?

Yes, there are a few restrictions and limitations for this promotion. The offer is limited to one free Grand Slam per person, and it cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is also not valid for online orders or third-party delivery services.

5. How can I find out which Denny's locations are participating in the "Free Grand Slam at Denny's" promotion?

You can check the list of participating Denny's locations on the company's website or by contacting your local Denny's restaurant. Keep in mind that not all locations may be participating, so it's best to verify before heading to the restaurant on February 3.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
chefkugler