1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Email from HO?

1. Jessamary

Jessamary Member

Has anyone gotten their e-mail today from the HO regarding the Jan-Feb Promotion? I was just wondering...I haven't gotten mine yet.

Also, did anyone else get the email from HO last week about how they know wait times have been horrendous? I thought I'd see discussion on that here, but I haven't.

Mar 16, 2009
  2. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

They are supposed to notify us sometime this week.

Yes, I got the wait time email last week.

Mar 16, 2009
  3. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

I haven't gotten anything yet either and I was wondering about that as well.

Mar 16, 2009
  4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

CC says "the week of March 16".

Mar 16, 2009
  5. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

Ah yes, that wait time...I called at 10am this morning and finally got a call back at 6pm. Nice.

Are we going to find out tomorrow when they picked dates for the triple points? I agonized every time I turned in a show this week! "should I do it now? should I wait?"...

Mar 16, 2009
  6. Jessamary

Jessamary Member

I totally know what you mean! My deductive reasoning led me to submitting today...the day after the cutoff for the mid-month check. I guess we'll find out tomorrow...

Mar 16, 2009
  7. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

I figure that triple points days will be announced after April 4. The point of the promo was to get people to submit shows throughout the month. If people know the dates ahead of time, they'll hold shows until those days.

Mar 17, 2009
  8. Symara

Symara Member Gold Member

I believe they said they would put it in the consultant news for those days that had passed.

I got the e-mail also about the times. Here's the funny thing. EVERTIME I have called in the last 3-4 weeks I have never waited longer than 5 minutes. I have never even received a message for a wait time or call back options.

Mar 17, 2009
  9. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

You must have a magic phone number that the rest of us don't have!

Mar 17, 2009
  10. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

WOW, that's amazing, like Becky said, what's that "other" number you are calling? I about fell out of my chair when the wait time was told as "6 hrs" yesterday! Turned out it was more like 8 hrs! LOL

Mar 17, 2009
  11. Symara

Symara Member Gold Member

I've been calling the solution center's number on the pdf contact list.

I actually called around 11am my time and got right through yesterday. I thought for sure I would have actually got a wait at that time durring the day.

Mar 17, 2009
Have something to add?