• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Still Waiting for My Sling Bag: Where Is It?

In summary, some people are still waiting for their sling bags, while others have already received theirs. People who have received their sling bags generally like them, but there are a few who do not like the design. There is a possibility that more sling bags may become available in the near future.
julmarsala
Gold Member
Is anyone else still waiting for their's? I haven't received my yet. I know HO said April, but... I thought someone had received one recently and it got my hopes up... :cry: I really want my sling bag :p

hello, not about sling bag. but wondering where you are, and where you attend meetings. o ur meetings are in mongomeryville area.

I am still waiting for mine.

sorry I got mine like a month ago...

Still waiting on mine. Got my HWC this week that I thought might be the bag but no such luck...

Still waiting!

Still waiting with some of my cluster mates! My recruit however, earned and got hers but refuses to use it!!! She's driving me crazy!!!! ;) She was stressing about not having shows. She signed the end of December and had 3 January shows and 4 in February. She had a show cancel in March and is having trouble getting a hold of another! And she was stressing a little but that's more about her wedding which is why she signed for the extra $ to pay for it!

We are doing a booth next weekend though so she'll be fine. I've begged her to use it for at least school She's taking night classes where there would be a market more than the typical aged college student! She won't listen, she doesn't like the bag and isn't going to use it so she gave it me! I feel guilty taking it though! But I really want it! When I receive mine I'm hoping she'll come around and start using that one but we'll see!

Still waiting!

I got mine the last week in February (was pretty surprised - I was trying to be patient until April). I've used it a lot when I go shopping. The tote was never really my thing, too big and not "me" ... this has been awesome because I throw it on and put my essentials in there for shopping (wallet and coupons) and go!...That said, much like when I've used the catalog tote, not a single person has commented on it. :( I just must not be the approachable type.

Still waiting on mine.

kcmckay said:
Still waiting with some of my cluster mates! My recruit however, earned and got hers but refuses to use it!!! She's driving me crazy!!!! ;) She was stressing about not having shows. She signed the end of December and had 3 January shows and 4 in February. She had a show cancel in March and is having trouble getting a hold of another! And she was stressing a little but that's more about her wedding which is why she signed for the extra $ to pay for it!

We are doing a booth next weekend though so she'll be fine. I've begged her to use it for at least school She's taking night classes where there would be a market more than the typical aged college student! She won't listen, she doesn't like the bag and isn't going to use it so she gave it me! I feel guilty taking it though! But I really want it! When I receive mine I'm hoping she'll come around and start using that one but we'll see!

Maybe you could get her a regular catalog tote? She might like that instead. Did she not like the sling because of it's design or that she doesn't want to advertise her business? With the regular tote, she could fit more things in it that she takes to school, too. Water bottle, notebook, snacks, etc. ;)

Still waiting on mine in Ohio.... :(

Two in my downline got theirs...some are still waiting..

Still waiting here :(

still waiting for mine as well... and I too got my HWC items, just yesterday and they're GREAT!!! I can't wait to show it to a few of the Relay for Life teams... Still trying to get more bookings for the next few months tho... I started in November and feel like it's a struggle to get bookings on a regular basis!! Any suggestions?

I received mine today:chef:

I'm still waiting for mine :*(

Mine came today...Wahooooooo!!!

got mine today

Well, I'm happy to not be alone and from the looks of things it may be closer than I think! :)

If anyone has a mini-sling that they do not plan on using... I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to purchase it....

I just joined pampered chef last month... and missed out on the opportunity to earn one..

Does anyone know if we will be able to purchase them soon???

1. Where is my sling bag?

Thank you for reaching out regarding your sling bag order. We apologize for any delay in receiving your item. Please provide us with your order number and we will look into the status of your bag.

2. When will my sling bag be delivered?

Delivery times vary depending on your location and shipping method selected at checkout. Once your order has been processed and shipped, you should receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. If you have not received this email, please contact us with your order number for further assistance.

3. Can you expedite my sling bag shipment?

We offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. If you would like to upgrade your shipping method, please contact us with your order number and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

4. Is my sling bag on backorder?

We do our best to keep our inventory up to date, but occasionally items may go on backorder due to high demand. If your sling bag is on backorder, we will notify you with an estimated restock date and give you the option to wait or cancel your order.

5. Can I cancel my order for the sling bag?

If your order has not yet been processed and shipped, we may be able to cancel it for you. Please contact us with your order number and we will do our best to assist you. If your order has already been shipped, our standard return policy will apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tinawhite07
Replies