• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Sling Bag Arrived Today, 1-1/2 Months Early

In summary, the sling bag contains a variety of Pampered Chef products, shipping may occur earlier than estimated, contents cannot be customized, the bag is not eligible for returns or exchanges, and multiple bags can be purchased.
gailz2
Gold Member
Much to my surprise and delight, I opened my mail box today to find my Sling Bag!! I was so bummed that I wasn't supposed to get it until April, (they ran out) and was shocked and so very happy to get it today!!

Good maybe mine will show up today and cheer me up!!

gailz2 said:
Much to my surprise and delight, I opened my mail box today to find my Sling Bag!! I was so bummed that I wasn't supposed to get it until April, (they ran out) and was shocked and so very happy to get it today!!

Then we should BOTH add this to our list to be sporting for the Bridal Expo on Saturday!!!

Oh Yay! Tough day of Parent Teacher conferencing and it won't be over til 7. Hope I have a surprise waiting for me at home!!!!!!!

I got mine yesterday! Nice surprise:)

Wah! Mine came but got sent back because they had the wrong address! Fortunately, they're re-sending so hopefully I'll have it before the weekend's over.

When did you guys submit your shows just wondering? thanks

Got mine today!
Submitted on the 30th and 31st.

Booooooooooooooooo. I didn't get mine and had thought about a venting post of how much i want and need mine!! I just strained my back so I'm not able to tote my catalog tote around so I really want my sling!!!!!! Hope I get it tomorrow!! I'll see my recruit in a little bit and I wonder if she got hers!!

Did the shippment show up under product adjustment?

Mine came yesterday :)

1. What is included in the sling bag?

The sling bag contains a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and cookbooks. The exact contents may vary depending on the specific sling bag you ordered.

2. Why did my sling bag arrive 1-1/2 months early?

We strive to provide our customers with the best service possible, which includes shipping out orders as soon as they are available. In some cases, we are able to ship out products earlier than the estimated delivery date.

3. Can I customize the items in my sling bag?

Unfortunately, the contents of the sling bag cannot be customized. However, we do offer a variety of other products that can be purchased separately to add to your collection.

4. Is the sling bag returnable or exchangeable?

Due to the limited quantities of the sling bag and the discounted price, it is not eligible for returns or exchanges. However, if you have any issues with the products inside the sling bag, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I purchase multiple sling bags?

Yes, you are welcome to purchase multiple sling bags. However, please note that the contents may be similar or the same in each bag, as they are pre-packaged and cannot be customized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKelebel
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • GourmetGirl