• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Not Receive Their Sling Yet?

In summary, the sling bag should arrive in April but may take longer because of the high number of submissions.
pctharper
Gold Member
I submitted my 2 shows on the 31st so I'm sure its taking extra time, but has anyone else not receive their sling bag yet that earned it?

I submitted both of mine on the 31st as well and unless it came today, I haven't gotten mine yet either.... Can't wait to get it though...

I was starting to think I was the only one! I feel a little better now!

I submitted both mine on the 28th. The system says the "order" went out on 1/30, but the Fed Ex reference number doesn't show anything. I hope it didn't get lost in all the storm business and they think it was sent out and wasn't. I'll give til this weekend, then call HO.

Mine took over a week to arrive - it was shipped via Smartpost. :(

I would imagine that with PC being shut down for a couple of days right at the beginning of the month, things like the sling bag took backseat to getting show orders shipped out.

Same for me, submitted on 30th and 31st and no sling...I'm patiently waiting...

I haven't recieved mine. My second show was submitted on the 31st. I don't even think it shipped yet.

I just received mine yesterday, and I too had a 31st-submitted show.

i have not recieved my yet either

I called today and they said that they are awaiting another shipment of slings and will ship when they arrive.

my 2 shows were submitted on the 31st also.

I want mine soooooo bad :(

I haven't gotten mine yet either, but it's good to know what's going on!

WaHOOOO....it was in the mail today!! It's pretty nice. I have one question for those that got theirs already. The cell phone pouch....does your velcro strips go in opposite directions? The pouch strip is horizontal and the flap strip is vertical? Thought that was strange. I also wish the PC logo was bigger....but, it was FREE!!!!

I submitted my 2 shows by Feb 15th. We had a substitute mail carrier and put it in the forwarding bin (we moved to this house in May). It is lost somewhere between Portland and Seattle, :cry: :cry:!! I called HO last we and explained to them what happened and they are sending me a new on, but it is not here yet. Hopefully soon.

I submitted my two shows on the 31st and I still haven't received mine yet either! Hopefully, it will get here soon!!!

Still didn't get mine, maybe it's with my missing checks.

Me either! Keep waiting!

I haven't received mine either - 2nd show submitted on the 31st. On the plus side - the hostess received her order today :)

cookingwithlove said:
I submitted my 2 shows by Feb 15th. We had a substitute mail carrier and put it in the forwarding bin (we moved to this house in May). It is lost somewhere between Portland and Seattle, :cry: :cry:!! I called HO last we and explained to them what happened and they are sending me a new on, but it is not here yet. Hopefully soon.

Did you mean Jan 15th??

Dear Consultant,
Just got this in my email. Bummer...

Congratulations, you’ve earned the Mini Sling Bag by holding and submitting at least two Shows in January! We had a much higher than anticipated number of Shows submitted on the last day of the promotion. As a result, we are working with the supplier to produce additional inventory. The expected ship date is currently in April. However, we are hopeful we can improve this date.

We realize this is disappointing news and apologize for the inconvenience. We will communicate again when we have more information.

Sincerely,
Jane Miller
Director of Recognition and Promotions

I just got the same e-mail. Big bummer! I saw it at SL and was looking forward to getting it.

I received the email too, but didn't submit my shows the last day of the month so I thought that was odd. I'm surprised that they didn't anticipate the volume they'd need.

Jules711 said:
I received the email too, but didn't submit my shows the last day of the month so I thought that was odd. I'm surprised that they didn't anticipate the volume they'd need.

Somtimes it could have been up to what the supplier could provide them initially and they had to work with the number that they had.

This did happen before and if it's a custom product made by the supplier then it can take a while to get it produced (I work in the promotional product industry, I know how it works).

so for anyone that has their sling...could you look at the velcro strip on the cell phone pouch. I just think mines put together wrong. But, I'd rather use it as is, then wait til April to get a replacement. Was just curious about how it's put together.

I haven't received mine or an email--last show submitted 1/30.

I got that email too I was hoping to get it by today/tomorrow so I could take it with me Saturday to spring launch :(

I got the same email. I'm so bummed - I was really looking forward to getting mine.

I got the same email.. :( Now I have something to look forward to in April..LOL.

Darn, I got the email and now have to wait. I was so anxious to use it right away.

yankfan24 said:
so for anyone that has their sling...could you look at the velcro strip on the cell phone pouch. I just think mines put together wrong. But, I'd rather use it as is, then wait til April to get a replacement. Was just curious about how it's put together.

Nope, my velcro is the same as yours. I believe that is intentional so you can adjust the size of the pouch depending on the thickness of your phone, kwim? The flap velcro is vertical so it can be pulled down tighter or not, depending.:thumbup:

I was just on ebay looking and saw the sling - it is up to $46 - unbelievable

It says I am not now or ever been a consultant.
Well you had to be or your very close friend is. Totally unbelievable

I want mine so bad that I earned - I mean really bad but not that bad.

So sad that someone has to rob/steal someone of that much money and lie about it

Sorry to sound so harsh - should I delete this post ???

1. Why haven't I received my sling bag yet?

It is possible that your submission is still being processed and it may take some time for the sling bag to be shipped to you. If you have not received it after a reasonable amount of time, you can reach out to the organizer for more information.

2. When can I expect to receive my sling bag?

The time it takes to receive your sling bag may vary depending on the organizer's processing time and shipping method. If you have not received your sling bag after a few weeks, you can inquire about the status with the organizer.

3. Is there a specific reason why my sling bag has not been shipped yet?

There could be various reasons why your sling bag has not been shipped yet, such as a delay in processing or a shortage of supplies. If you are concerned, you can reach out to the organizer for more information.

4. What should I do if I still haven't received my sling bag after a few weeks?

If you have not received your sling bag after a few weeks, you can reach out to the organizer for an update on the status of your submission and sling bag. They may be able to provide more information on when you can expect to receive it.

5. Can I track my sling bag shipment?

It depends on the shipping method used by the organizer. Some may provide a tracking number for your sling bag, while others may not. If you are unsure, you can inquire about tracking options with the organizer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julmarsala
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
beckybell27
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • gailz2