• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the Garden Ranch Pizza Call for 1 or 2 Tubes of Pizza Dough?

In summary, the Garden Ranch Pizza recipe requires 1 tube of pizza dough. Pre-made pizza dough can be used, but it is important to follow the instructions for the specific type being used. There is no specific brand recommended, but using a high-quality dough is recommended. Gluten-free pizza dough can also be used, but again, follow the instructions for the specific type. And finally, making your own pizza dough is also an option, just be sure to use a trusted recipe and adjust the baking time accordingly.
SummerG
The reason I ask is because in the past Season's Best (I think Fall/Winter of 2002??) it says 2 tubes. But I noticed in a post on the BB here that it said 1 tube. I just want to make sure I have the hostess purchase the correct amount.

Thanks again!!

HmmmmmmmmmWell, the Fall/Winter 2005 says 1 tube and that is what I have always used at my shows. It won't hurt at all to use two. Especially if you like thick crust. I don't like the refrigerated dough anyway, so I always buy the packet of dough that you add water and oil to. I use one at my shows, but two at home because we don't like thin crust.

ChangePillsbury changed the size of the tubes! They made them a couple ounces larger, so one works great! I heard that they changed the size to match PC recipes as so many PC recipes call for Pillsbury! (don't know if it is true or not...but I'd like to think so!) :p

1. How many tubes of pizza dough does the Garden Ranch Pizza recipe require?

The Garden Ranch Pizza recipe calls for 1 tube of pizza dough.

2. Can I use pre-made pizza dough for the Garden Ranch Pizza?

Yes, you can use pre-made pizza dough for the Garden Ranch Pizza recipe. Just make sure to follow the instructions for the specific type of pizza dough you are using.

3. Is there a specific brand of pizza dough that works best for the Garden Ranch Pizza?

No, the Garden Ranch Pizza recipe does not specify a specific brand of pizza dough. However, we recommend using a high-quality pizza dough for the best results.

4. Can I use gluten-free pizza dough for the Garden Ranch Pizza?

Yes, you can use gluten-free pizza dough for the Garden Ranch Pizza recipe. Just make sure to follow the instructions for the specific type of gluten-free pizza dough you are using.

5. Can I make my own pizza dough for the Garden Ranch Pizza?

Yes, you can make your own pizza dough for the Garden Ranch Pizza recipe. Just make sure to follow a trusted recipe and adjust the baking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies
Views
peichef
  • mypamperedmoocow
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies