• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Ideas for AYSO: Thinking Outside the Cookie Dough

In summary, the author is considering doing a CookBook Fundraiser. They are considering different options, including a catalog fundraiser and a mini-catalog fundraiser.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I have an opportunity to do a fundraiser for my local AYSO organization. I've been the fundraiser coordinator for the past 4 years and we've always done a cookie dough fundraiser. This year we have a new RC and he wants to change it up a bit.
I was thinking of doing a CookBook Fundraiser, but only with the Season's Best.
I figured with them only being $1 each, each kid could sell away.
Can I get some feedback or thoughts on this and suggestions of how to sell it to the board?
I guess because I'm so close to it all, I can't seem to get my wheels rolling :grumpy:

I think that'd be a great idea. For more variety, you could do a fundraiser selling all of the cookbooks. Just a thought though. I may end up stealing this idea. :)

I think you should offer all the cookbooks because you never know what people would buy. Don't limit yourself to just the Season's Best because you might do your group a disservice that way! Just a thought.....

Hmmmm you could do a SB fundraiser and put a sticker on each one - if they call and make an order of any PC, offer them like a 5% discount and donate 10% of the sales to the organization - leaves a little bit left over for you?

I thought of just doing the Season's Best but unless it is resold for a dollar more, for example, then it is really not too profitable for the organization. I think you'd be better off if you did a catalog fundraiser instead.

You could use the Mini-Catalog, offer them a 20% commission and you do the shopping spree. You could also just use the large catalog to give them more of a selection. Why stop at just the cookbooks? If you're wanting to limit the selection to make it easier, you could do just pantry items too...

tys1031 said:
I think you should offer all the cookbooks because you never know what people would buy. Don't limit yourself to just the Season's Best because you might do your group a disservice that way! Just a thought.....

I agree with this. Most people will spend more than just $1.00 - but if you only offer the SB, you'll have to hit up way more people to make any money!

I like the idea of a "Cookbook Fundraiser" as opposed to only SB. Everybody loves a new cookbook......Good Luck....keep us posted on your results!

What is Pampered Chef's involvement with AYSO fundraisers?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraising options for AYSO teams and leagues, including selling kitchen products and hosting virtual cooking parties.

What sets Pampered Chef's fundraiser ideas apart from traditional cookie dough sales?

Pampered Chef's fundraiser ideas focus on providing unique and practical products that families will actually use, rather than the typical cookie dough or candy sales.

How can AYSO teams and leagues get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

You can get started by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant, who will help you select the best fundraising option for your team or league and guide you through the process.

What are some examples of successful Pampered Chef fundraisers for AYSO?

Some successful fundraisers include selling kitchen products at local events or tournaments, hosting virtual cooking parties, and partnering with local businesses to host in-person cooking classes.

How much can AYSO teams and leagues earn through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount earned varies depending on the type of fundraiser and the number of participants, but teams and leagues can typically earn 20-30% of the total sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • BettyBoop
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • flemings99