• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cinnamon Pastry Wedges: A Delicious and Easy Recipe for Any Occasion!

In summary, the ingredients for Cinnamon Pastry Wedges include puff pastry, cinnamon sugar, butter, and eggs. To make them, preheat the oven, roll out the pastry, brush with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, cut into wedges, and bake for 15-20 minutes. Any type of puff pastry or crescent roll can be used and leftovers can be stored at room temperature for up to 2 days. Unbaked wedges can also be frozen for up to 1 month.
redsoxgirl
*yawn* morning everyone!I tried out the Cinnamon Pastry Wedges (SBRC Fall/Winter 2004) that obxchef mentioned last week in my Nov Open House recipe post. So good and very easy to make! I made them for our cluster meeting last night and the ladies loved them. I mixed some cinnamon and nutmeg with Cool-Whip for a dip and that was yummy too!
The recipe says to cut them before you bake, but I forgot and did it right out of the oven and it still worked fine.Here is the recipe:
2 Tablespoons of sugar
1/2 teaspoon Korintje Cinnamon (or ground cinnamon)
1 refrigerated pie crust (from 15 oz package) softened as directed on packagePreheat oven to 400. In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Unroll crust onto lightly floured large round stone. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture; cut into wedges using pizza cutter (do not seperate). Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Remove from oven; cool completely. Thanks for the recipe obxchef! I don't have that SB, so this was a nice surprise and they were so good and easy/fast to make that I'll definitely be making them for the Open House in a couple weeks - and beyond!! :love:

Last edited:
You can make them using tortillas as well...just spritz your flour tortillas with water, sprinkle with cinn/sugar (or...even better, with our new Sweet Sprinkles), slice with the pizza cutter, and bake at 425 for about 8-10 minutes.

Good morning to you too! Those Cinnamon Pastry Wedges sound delicious. I love recipes that are easy and quick to make, especially for potlucks or gatherings. I'll have to give them a try for my next event. Thanks for sharing the recipe! :)

What are the ingredients in Cinnamon Pastry Wedges?

The ingredients in Cinnamon Pastry Wedges include puff pastry, cinnamon sugar, butter, and eggs.

How do I make Cinnamon Pastry Wedges?

To make Cinnamon Pastry Wedges, preheat your oven to 375°F and roll out a sheet of puff pastry. Brush melted butter on top and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Cut the pastry into wedges and roll each wedge from the wide end to the tip. Place on a baking sheet and brush with beaten egg. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.

Can I use a different type of pastry for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of puff pastry or even crescent roll dough for this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

How should I store leftovers of Cinnamon Pastry Wedges?

Leftover Cinnamon Pastry Wedges can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days. To reheat, place in a 350°F oven for 5-10 minutes.

Can I freeze Cinnamon Pastry Wedges?

Yes, you can freeze unbaked Cinnamon Pastry Wedges for up to 1 month. Simply assemble the wedges and freeze on a baking sheet. Once frozen, transfer to a freezer-safe container. When ready to bake, let them thaw for 10-15 minutes before placing in a preheated oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• magentablue
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • its_me_susan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • lacychef