• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cinnamon Pastry Wedges: A Delicious Recipe for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread

In summary, the ingredients needed for Cinnamon Pastry Wedges are 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree, 1/4 cup packed brown sugar, 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, 1/4 tsp salt, 1 egg, 1/4 cup chopped pecans, 1 tbsp butter, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, and 1 tbsp milk. You can use fresh pumpkin puree instead of canned. To make the pumpkin pie spread, simply mix together the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. These pastry wedges can be made ahead of time, but should not be assembled and baked until just before serving. Leftovers
missydivine
Gold Member
I was on another thread that had a recipe for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread, and they talked about cinnamon pastry wedges. Anyone have the recipe?

Here you go....

Attachments

• Cinnamon Pastry Wedges.doc
    68.5 KB · Views: 379
Colleen's the recipe goddess today!

Colleen you're the best! Thanks!

I actually serve the pumpkinm spread w/cinnamon chips...
take a flour tortilla, spritz it w/water...springkle it w/PC Pantry Cinnamon and some granulated sugar. Slice like pizza wedges w/pizza cutter, place on any stone & back @ 400 for 8-10 mins...I do about 8 tortillas worth and serve w/the pumpkin spread.

The pumpkin dip is also good with cinnamon graham crackers. mmmm....

chefann said:
The pumpkin dip is also good with cinnamon graham crackers. mmmm....
I agree...and those are so much quicker to "make"!!

I am all for time savers!!

and the recipe for the Pumkin pie spread please??? :)

I can open all these recipes but for some reason the amounts of items are not coming up... there is just a little box there. I am assuming it's a font thing but could someone help me out. I really want to try these this fall. They sound marvelous!

Ctrl-A to select all and then change the font to Arial. That should work. :)

Related to Cinnamon Pastry Wedges: A Delicious Recipe for Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread

What are the ingredients needed for Cinnamon Pastry Wedges?

The ingredients needed for Cinnamon Pastry Wedges are:

• 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
  • 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
  • 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1 egg
  • 1/4 cup chopped pecans
  • 1 tbsp butter, melted
  • 1/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 tbsp milk

Can I use fresh pumpkin instead of canned pumpkin puree?

Yes, you can use fresh pumpkin puree instead of canned. Simply cook and puree a small pumpkin and use the same amount as called for in the recipe.

How do I make the pumpkin pie spread for the Cinnamon Pastry Wedges?

To make the pumpkin pie spread, mix together the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a small mixing bowl until well combined.

Can I make these Cinnamon Pastry Wedges ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the pastry wedges and spread the day before, but do not assemble and bake until just before serving for best results.

What is the best way to store leftovers of Cinnamon Pastry Wedges?

Store any leftovers of the Cinnamon Pastry Wedges in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Reheat in the oven or microwave before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies