• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Found a New Use for the Little Bamboo Ladle!

In summary, the Little Bamboo Ladle has several alternative uses including scooping out avocado and melon balls, mixing and serving salad dressings, and even measuring small amounts of liquid or dry ingredients. It is also safe to use with hot liquids and non-stick cookware, and is dishwasher safe. Additionally, the ladle is environmentally friendly as it is made from 100% natural and sustainable bamboo.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
I honestly have never used the little bamboo ladle that comes in the bamboo serving set until today. I thought it was adorable, but it's just been sitting in a drawer, until now! I made the little "mini" pumpkin pies in the mini muffin pan, and in order to get the right amount of pumpkin pie batter in the shell, I decided to try the bamboo ladle - it worked perfectly! It was exactly enough for a mini-pumpkin pie! They were delicious, too :).

That is a great ideal could you share the recipe for this so I may try.

I just used the recipe on the side of a can of Libby's solid pumpkin, but only baked the mini pies for 15 min.

How many did the filling make? Did you just use the Pillsbury crusts and cut 12 circles out of each (for a total of 24) using the Measure All Cup?

Kathleen - I was making a pie, but the recipe makes 2 pies, so instead of making 2 pies, I made a pie and about 20 mini-pies. I was using the deep dish pie plate, so I knew it would take up more of the batter than half, so I knew I couldn't get 2 full pies out of it, so I thought a better use of the batter would be to make the mini-pies. I cut the circles from a Pillsbury dough crust and was able to get 20 circles out of it (definitely smaller than the measure-all cup - I used the bottom of a 1-cup prep bowl and cut a circle around it using a quickut paring knife a little larger than the prep bowl bottom).

1. What are some alternative uses for the Little Bamboo Ladle?

The Little Bamboo Ladle can be used for more than just serving soups and stews. It's also great for scooping out avocado, scooping out melon balls, and mixing and serving salad dressings. You can even use it as a measuring tool for small amounts of liquid or dry ingredients.

2. Can the Little Bamboo Ladle be used for hot liquids?

Yes, the Little Bamboo Ladle is safe to use with hot liquids. It is made from durable bamboo, which is heat-resistant and won't warp or melt in hot temperatures.

3. Is the Little Bamboo Ladle dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Little Bamboo Ladle is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

4. Can the Little Bamboo Ladle be used with non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Little Bamboo Ladle is safe to use with non-stick cookware. Its smooth and gentle surface won't scratch or damage the coating on your pans.

5. Is the Little Bamboo Ladle environmentally friendly?

Yes, the Little Bamboo Ladle is made from 100% natural and sustainable bamboo. It is a renewable resource and biodegradable, making it an eco-friendly choice for your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• anoelle
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ragschef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies