1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Does the Garden Ranch Pizza call for 1 or 2 tubes of Pizza Dough?

1. SummerG

SummerG Member

The reason I ask is because in the past Season's Best (I think Fall/Winter of 2002??) it says 2 tubes. But I noticed in a post on the BB here that it said 1 tube. I just want to make sure I have the hostess purchase the correct amount.

Thanks again!!

Feb 16, 2006
  2. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Hmmmmmmmmm

Well, the Fall/Winter 2005 says 1 tube and that is what I have always used at my shows. It won't hurt at all to use two. Especially if you like thick crust. I don't like the refrigerated dough anyway, so I always buy the packet of dough that you add water and oil to. I use one at my shows, but two at home because we don't like thin crust.

Feb 16, 2006
  3. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

Change

Pillsbury changed the size of the tubes! They made them a couple ounces larger, so one works great! I heard that they changed the size to match PC recipes as so many PC recipes call for Pillsbury! (don't know if it is true or not...but I'd like to think so!) :p

Feb 16, 2006
Have something to add?