• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware Booking Activity and Drawing

In summary, Angela Schmidtgall has implemented a successful giveaway strategy with her team for the past 3-4 years. They started with a Gen II set and have since added more items to the prize pool. Her team can earn entries for the giveaway by hosting a show, keeping the original date, reaching sales goals, and booking more shows. The giveaway takes place in September and has been effective in generating interest and bookings.
DebPC
Staff member
I have bought the cookware and had a giveway. My team has done it for the past 3 or 4 years. We started with the Gen II set (didn't yet have the Prof.), then we went on to the 4-piece set and a couple of extra items so there were 3 winners. Last year we have several pieces of open stock cookware and stoneware. Whoever wants to participate puts in $20 and then we decide what we want to give away depending on how much money we have and buy the items in April during KE. We do this for summer bookings because we tend to get some, but many cancel or reschedule. We give tickets for the following:

Host a show (1)
Keep original date (5)
$100 in sales (1 for every $100)
Bookings (1 for each)
$1000 show (5 more)

Each person keeps track of how many entries their hosts get and we draw at our September meeting and call the people from my speaker phone. We let the 1st person drawn pick their prize and keep going. It is lots of fun and these hosts are talking about it to all of there friends.

Give it a try to get those bookings! It's worked for my team.

Angela Schmidtgall

Hi Angela,That sounds like a great idea! I love how you incorporate different ways for your team to earn entries for the giveaway, such as hosting a show, keeping the original date, and reaching certain sales goals. It seems like a fun and effective way to incentivize your team to book more shows and increase their sales.I also like that you wait until September to do the giveaway, as it gives your team something to look forward to during the slower summer months. And the fact that your hosts are talking about it to their friends is a great sign that it's creating buzz and generating interest in booking shows.I'll definitely consider implementing something similar with my team. Thanks for sharing your successful strategy with us!Best,

Hi Angela!

I am so impressed by your creative and successful cookware booking activity and drawing! It sounds like a lot of fun and a great way to motivate your team to get those summer bookings. I love how you have different ways for your team to earn tickets and how you involve them in the process by letting them keep track of their host's entries. It's a great way to get everyone excited and involved.

I will definitely be sharing your idea with my team and giving it a try for our next booking challenge. Thank you for sharing your experience and success with us. It's always great to hear new and innovative ways to boost our businesses. Keep up the great work!

1. What is a Cookware Booking Activity?

A Cookware Booking Activity is a special event where a Pampered Chef consultant hosts a cooking demonstration or party in order to introduce and showcase our high-quality cookware products to potential customers. It is a fun and interactive way to learn about our products and their features.

2. How do I book a Cookware Booking Activity?

You can book a Cookware Booking Activity by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant in your area and scheduling a date for the event. You can also host a party yourself and work with your consultant to plan the details and invite guests.

3. What is the purpose of a Cookware Booking Activity?

The purpose of a Cookware Booking Activity is to educate customers about our cookware products and inspire them to make a purchase. It also allows customers to see the products in action and ask any questions they may have before making a decision.

4. Is there a cost to attend a Cookware Booking Activity?

No, there is no cost to attend a Cookware Booking Activity. It is a free event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. However, customers may have the option to purchase products at the event if they wish.

5. Can I earn rewards or discounts by booking a Cookware Booking Activity?

Yes, as a host of a Cookware Booking Activity, you can earn rewards and discounts based on the sales made at the event. The more guests you invite and purchases made, the more rewards you can earn. Contact your consultant for more details on host rewards for a Cookware Booking Activity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl