• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Organize Drawing Slips?

In summary, to organize your drawing slips, sort them into categories and store them in a binder or folder with dividers. It's best to keep them in a secure location, make a record of them, and keep them for at least 6 months before disposing of them. You can also use a digital system to manage the slips, but make sure to keep a backup of the data.
chefann
Gold Member
I have been struggling with drawing slips for quite some time. I have a box, seldom used, based on training that was circulating for a rolling contact box (sort them by month to contact, then you sort the current month by week). But the box is bulky and not condusive to business on the go.I found a solution! When I was at OfficeMax today getting some copies for a festival this weekend, I found a little binder sized for 4x6 index cards. It has 2 rings and 2 dividers (the rings are spaced like the upper plus center holes on a 3-hole punch). It's the perfect size for putting this month's contact slips in. Which is a good thing, because I still have a stack to follow up with from the last festival I worked. And this will pop right into my bag so I can call people from the fairgrounds this weekend. :)I think I might pick up a couple more for my team.Edited to add: At my OM, they were in the bins of school supplies in the cross aisle, near folders and fun notebooks. There was also a box version.

Hey ann do you have a picture of it or find a link of what it looks like? It sounds good

It's http://www.officemax.com/omax/catalog/product.jsp?id=prod1690002&fromProductListing=true&history=kswerofw|freeText~card+binder^region~1^prodPage~10&searchString=card%20binder&category_Id=nullhttp://content.officemax.com/catalog/images/397x353/21430630i_01.jpgAnd it's less than $3, so it's a perfectly affordable little incentive!

Oh nice thanks ann, :)

Thanks Ann for sharing. I have a bunch of drawing slips to this will help.

1. How do I organize my drawing slips?

To organize your drawing slips, start by sorting them into categories such as name, contact information, and prize preference. Then, use a binder or folder to keep them all together. You can also use dividers to separate the different categories for easier access.

2. What is the best way to store my drawing slips?

The best way to store your drawing slips is in a secure and easily accessible location. This could be a locked drawer, file cabinet, or even a safe. It's important to keep them in a secure place to protect the personal information of your customers.

3. Should I keep a record of the drawing slips?

Yes, it's important to keep a record of the drawing slips for both legal and organizational purposes. You can make a copy of each slip or take a photo of them to keep in a digital file. This will also make it easier to track and contact winners in the future.

4. How long should I keep the drawing slips?

It's recommended to keep the drawing slips for at least 6 months after the drawing has taken place. This will give you enough time to contact winners and resolve any issues that may arise. After 6 months, you can securely dispose of the slips to protect the personal information of your customers.

5. Can I use a digital system to organize my drawing slips?

Yes, you can use a digital system to organize your drawing slips. There are various apps and software available that allow you to input and manage the information from the slips. Just make sure to keep a backup of the data in case of any technical issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Back