• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Hosts "Purchase" Gift Cert With Free Product Earned?

In summary, hosts can use their earned free product to purchase gift certificates, up to a limit of 50% of the total value. They can use this to share the Pampered Chef experience with others or save money on future purchases. There are no restrictions on the types of products hosts can use towards gift certificates. To redeem their earned free product for gift certificates, hosts can contact their consultant or customer service team for assistance.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I know that someone was going to call HO and see if hosts can get a GC with their free product...I have a host who REALLY wants the covered baker. Please tell me she can do that so she isn't dissappointed!

I can't find the original thread, so please forgive me if the answer has already been given!

KellyTheChef said:
I know that someone was going to call HO and see if hosts can get a GC with their free product...I have a host who REALLY wants the covered baker. Please tell me she can do that so she isn't dissappointed!

I can't find the original thread, so please forgive me if the answer has already been given!
I haven't tried that but I don't know why she couldn't. Put it in her order and see what happens. She won't be able to get it at her discount though so she might want to do it as a guest order and maybe boost herself to the next incentive level.

the host cannot get a gc w/ her free products

Ugh. That's what I thought.

What if she got $65 worth of other products for free, then sent them back in for an exchange once the covered baker is available again. Would that work?

The only thing with that is that she would have to pay shipping charges to get the products sent back b/c it'll probably be after 30 days when the baker is available again.

Maybe you could come across a half price item that a host doesn't want to use and let her buy it at half price sometime down the road.

Related to Can Hosts "Purchase" Gift Cert With Free Product Earned?

1. Can hosts use their earned free product to purchase gift certificates?

Yes, hosts can use their earned free product to purchase gift certificates. This is a great way to use their rewards and share the Pampered Chef experience with others.

2. Is there a limit to the amount of free product hosts can use towards gift certificates?

Yes, there is a limit of 50% of the total value of the gift certificate that can be paid for with free product. The remaining balance must be paid for with cash or credit card.

3. Can hosts use their earned free product to purchase gift certificates for themselves?

Yes, hosts can use their earned free product to purchase gift certificates for themselves. This is a great way to save money on future purchases.

4. Are there any restrictions on the types of products hosts can use towards gift certificates?

No, there are no restrictions on the types of products hosts can use towards gift certificates. They can choose from any of our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware.

5. How can hosts redeem their earned free product for gift certificates?

Hosts can redeem their earned free product for gift certificates by contacting their consultant or our customer service team. They will be able to assist with the redemption process and answer any additional questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • Chefstover2