1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Can a consultant get the booking benefit?

1. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

Does any know if a consultant can get the booking benefit?

Sep 15, 2005
  2. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

I don't see why not. You would have to purchase it under that hosts name.I have done that before when she did not want it.

Sep 15, 2005
  3. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

You can do it this way if a host doesn't want it, but technically as consultants, we can't order a booking benefit. So we're not allowed to if it's under our name. But if the past host doesn't want it, I say go for it!

Sep 15, 2005
  4. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

Just wondering since I'm the past host of the show. I would love the roasting pan but was unable to order it through the sample products.

Sep 15, 2005
  5. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Yeah, unfortunately what I was told was that once you sign your agreement, this isn't something you can redeem. I suppose you can try to do it through PP and see if it goes through.

Sep 15, 2005
  6. Booking Bonus

I thought we as consultants can order the host bonus anyway. It doesn't have to be a booking thing. And we can do it one month ahead.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Brandi W.

Sep 15, 2005
  7. Oops!

I just realized my mistake. It's the guest special we can order not the host bonus. Duh.

Mark it up to one of those days.

Brandi W.

Sep 15, 2005
Have something to add?