• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Benefit Host Becoming Consultant

In summary, a Booking Benefit Host is someone who hosts a Pampered Chef party and earns additional benefits for booking future parties during their own party. These benefits include free products, discounts, and special offers. To become a Booking Benefit Host, simply book a Pampered Chef party with a consultant and earn rewards by booking future parties during your own party. You can still earn Booking Benefits without becoming a consultant, but if you are interested in becoming one, your consultant can guide you through the process.
jrstephens
I have a host who is thinking about becoming a consultant. She is not sure if she will use the kit credit or not. My questions is this: if she does NOT use the kit credit could I book the show in her husband's name and then IF she becomes the consultant the booking benefit could be purchased in her husband's name at future shows. I would of course let her have the bookings if she decides to become a consultant from her show. I am pretty sure she is going to sign. I was just trying to think of a way for her to get the booking benefits too.

If she does not use the kit credit I say why not. I have had past host who become consultants still take the credit under their names... so far HO hasnt said anything on it.

That sounds like a great idea! It's always helpful to have multiple options and backup plans in case things don't go as expected. I would suggest discussing this with the potential consultant and her husband to ensure that everyone is on the same page and comfortable with the arrangement. As long as they are both okay with it, I don't see why it wouldn't work out. Good luck to your host on her potential new venture!

1. What is a Booking Benefit Host?

A Booking Benefit Host is someone who hosts a Pampered Chef party and earns additional benefits for booking future parties during their own party. These benefits can include free products, discounts, and special offers.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Booking Benefit Host?

As a Booking Benefit Host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive offers, by booking future parties during your own party. You also have the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to the Pampered Chef products and earn rewards for doing so.

3. How do I become a Booking Benefit Host?

To become a Booking Benefit Host, simply book a Pampered Chef party with a consultant. During your party, you can earn additional benefits by booking future parties with your consultant. Your consultant will guide you through the process and help you maximize your benefits.

4. What is the process for booking future parties as a Booking Benefit Host?

During your Pampered Chef party, your consultant will provide you with information on how to book future parties. You can choose to host another party yourself, or you can pass along the opportunity to a friend or family member. Your consultant will assist you in scheduling and planning the party.

5. Can I still earn Booking Benefits if I am not interested in becoming a consultant?

Yes, you can still earn Booking Benefits without becoming a consultant. Simply book a party with a consultant and earn rewards by booking future parties during your own party. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, your consultant can provide you with more information and guide you through the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies