• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling Past Guests: How Many Times is Too Many?

In summary, it is generally recommended to call past guests no more than twice a year, focusing on a smaller selection of high-quality products and reaching out to those who have shown interest in similar items. It is important to include past guests who have not made a purchase in a while, as they may still be interested and just need a reminder or new offer. When approaching past guests who have declined offers, it is best to acknowledge their disinterest and offer something new or different, while being respectful and not pushy. While social media can be a useful tool, it is not a substitute for personal contact when reaching out to past guests.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
How many times do you call a past guest and leave a message? I am just wondering... I have tried certain guests at different times during the day and always get a machine. how many times is too many?

I call them once, unless they've indicated they are interested in hosting, or want some other type of info. Then I usually keep calling until I talk to them.

There is no set number of times to call a past guest and leave a message. It ultimately depends on the urgency of your message and the relationship you have with the guest. If it is an urgent matter, it may be appropriate to call multiple times until you are able to speak with the guest or leave a message. However, if it is not urgent and you have already left a message, it may be best to wait for the guest to respond rather than continuously calling. If you are unsure, it is always best to err on the side of caution and limit your calls to one or two attempts before waiting for a response.

1. How often should I call past guests?

It is generally recommended to call past guests no more than twice a year. This allows for a reasonable amount of time to pass between contacts and gives them a chance to try new products.

2. Is it appropriate to call past guests for every new product release?

No, it is not necessary to call past guests for every new product release. It is better to focus on a smaller selection of high-quality products and reach out to past guests who have shown interest in similar items.

3. Should I include past guests who have not made a purchase in a while?

Yes, it is important to include past guests who have not made a purchase in a while in your calling list. They may still be interested in your products and just need a reminder or a new offer to make a purchase.

4. How should I approach past guests who have already declined my offers?

It is best to approach past guests who have already declined your offers by acknowledging their previous disinterest and offering something new or different that may pique their interest. It is also important to be respectful and not pushy in your approach.

5. Can I use social media to contact past guests instead of calling?

While social media can be a valuable tool for reaching out to past guests, it is not a substitute for personal contact. A phone call allows for a more personal and direct connection, which can be more effective in engaging past guests and making sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dpcharlotte
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mary