• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Out of the Box Calls: Strategies for Effective Follow-Ups

In summary, "Maximizing Out of the Box Calls: Strategies for Effective Follow-Ups" is a workshop designed for Pampered Chef consultants to improve their follow-up strategies and increase sales. It is beneficial for all consultants, especially new or struggling ones. The workshop will cover effective techniques for personalizing calls, handling objections, and turning calls into sales. Attendees will also learn about the importance of follow-up calls in building relationships with customers. There will be hands-on activities, including role-playing, for attendees to practice and receive feedback. The workshop is available both in person and online, providing the same content and learning opportunities.
dpcharlotte
When you make these and get a machine/leave a message do you call the person back again? Also, if you do try them again how many times will you try to reach the person to touch base??? Just curious.

I just leave a message! I still think it is good that they know I called. I Just explain what the call is for, and to call me if they have any questions/problems or if they want recipes for their product.

I think it builds the relationship even if I have not personally spoken to them.

It depends on the purpose of the call and the urgency of the message. If it is a time-sensitive matter or requires a timely response, I may try calling the person back again after a reasonable amount of time has passed. If it is not urgent, I may leave one message and wait for the person to get back to me.If I do try them again, I typically only try once more after leaving a message. If I still don't hear back, I will assume that the person is not interested or unavailable and will not continue trying to reach them. However, if it is a particularly important or crucial matter, I may try multiple times before giving up.

What is the purpose of "Maximizing Out of the Box Calls: Strategies for Effective Follow-Ups"?

The purpose of this workshop is to provide Pampered Chef consultants with tips and strategies for making the most out of follow-up calls with potential customers. These calls are crucial for building relationships and ultimately increasing sales.

Who should attend this workshop?

This workshop is designed for all Pampered Chef consultants who want to improve their follow-up strategies and increase their sales. It is especially beneficial for new consultants or those who are struggling with follow-up calls.

What can attendees expect to learn from this workshop?

Attendees will learn effective techniques for following up with potential customers, including how to personalize each call, how to handle common objections, and how to turn a follow-up call into a sale. They will also learn about the importance of follow-up calls in building long-term relationships with customers.

Will there be any hands-on activities during the workshop?

Yes, this workshop will include interactive role-playing activities to help attendees practice and improve their follow-up skills. This will also provide an opportunity for participants to receive feedback and tips from the workshop facilitator and their peers.

Is this workshop available online or only in person?

This workshop is available both in person and online. Pampered Chef consultants can choose to attend a live workshop at a designated location or participate in a virtual workshop through video conferencing. Both options provide the same content and opportunities for learning and practice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmoseley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jessicafawn