• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Follow-Up Strategies: When to Call Again for Business Opportunities"

In summary, the best way to follow up with a potential business opportunity is to use multiple methods, such as email, phone calls, and social media. It is recommended to follow up every 3-5 business days until you receive a response, but also consider the individual's preferences. Your follow-up message should be concise and personalized, reminding the individual of previous interactions and expressing interest in working with them. To make your follow-up stand out, use the individual's name and reference specific details from previous conversations. It is generally okay to follow up multiple times, but avoid being pushy or desperate. If you still don't receive a response after a few attempts, it may be best to move on to other opportunities.
jessicafawn
Gold Member
I'm sticking with my 3-2-1 as a part of my New Years Resolution this year and I wondered how often everyone calls a specific person. For example, I talked with a gal today about hosting and the opportunity and she said it wasn't a good time for her, so I obviously want to keep her on my list but when should I call her to try again? A month, two, three???

Just thought I'd ask everyone how they go about calling a second/third/fourth time...

Since everyone's different, I ask. When someone tells me that now isn't a good time, I ask when they'd like me to get back in touch. Sometimes it's next week. Sometimes it's next month. Sometimes it's after school is out. I ask, make a note, then put it on my calendar.

I think at least each month is not too intrusive.

Like Rae, I always ask.

I ask too, and if I forget, I would say about a month is fair! I ask because it never fails that when I do, I'm surprised to find they really mean dinner is burning on the stove right now, can you call back in a day or two. Also, a lot of people don't realize we book several months out. They think if they say they'll host a show it means this month. So, when I ask I have a better feel for when they are thinking.

I always ask - and when I do I typically say "how about I give you a call back in X month". A lot of times, I've put it too far off, and they will narrow it down better for me. Works like a charm!

Related to Effective Follow-Up Strategies: When to Call Again for Business Opportunities"

1. What is the best way to follow up with a potential business opportunity?

The best way to follow up with a potential business opportunity is to use a variety of methods, such as email, phone calls, and social media. This ensures that your message is seen and increases the chances of getting a response.

2. How often should I follow up with a potential business opportunity?

It is generally recommended to follow up every 3-5 business days until you receive a response. However, it is important to also consider the individual's preferences and any specific instructions they may have given you.

3. What should I say in my follow-up message?

Your follow-up message should be concise and to the point. Remind the individual of your previous conversation or interaction, express your interest in working with them, and ask for their availability to discuss further details.

4. How can I make my follow-up stand out?

Personalization is key when it comes to making your follow-up stand out. Use the individual's name, reference a previous conversation or meeting, and mention any specific details that you discussed. This shows that you were paying attention and are genuinely interested in working with them.

5. Is it appropriate to follow up multiple times if I don't receive a response?

It is generally okay to follow up multiple times, but it is important to not come across as pushy or desperate. If you still don't receive a response after a few attempts, it may be best to move on to other opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dpcharlotte
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • mrssyvo