• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bring a Friend, Get a Gift... What Do You Give?

In summary, when guests bring a friend, the host gives them one of the attached items and a citrus peeler.
its_me_susan
I have heard the "Bring a friend, get a gift" phrase several times, but wonder what you all give the guest that brings the friend?

Give a GiftHi,
I keep a basket filled with items I order on the supply order form. For example, the cake tester, citrus peeler, quik cut paring knife, hand lotion, etc. Sometimes I give an old Season's Best. :)
Jan

I do the same. Everyone who picks from the basket at my shows say," I needed something like this."

I have the basket full of goodies, too. I also print labels for hosts to stick on their invitations. At the bottom of the label, I type: Bring a friend, get a FREE gift!!! I've gotten a good response from this. Plus, the hosts appreciate not having to handwrite the information on the invitations. :eek:

This is what I do....when guests bring a friend, I give them one of the attached and a citrus peeler :) .

Attachments

• Orange-noinfo.doc
    101 KB · Views: 609
Last edited by a moderator:
That is such a cute idea!! I love it!

Just another tip you can pass along about the citrus peeler: It is great for helping to lift out the muffins from the deluxe mini muffin pan. Because it is plastic, it won't scratch the pan! :D

Lee Anne

Great tipThanks for the tip about the citrus peeler....

:)

chocolateEvery one loves chocolate so since all of us consultants received the patriotic stoneware heart mold I've used it for Host gifts & bring a friend gifts.

Ingredients needed:

1 block of bark chocolate

Directions

Freeze mold for 1-2hrs

Break off 2 squares of the chocolate & put in the microcooker & put in microwave for 1 min(microwaves may vary) then stir.

Take mold out of freezer & pour quickly & evenly in mold then put in REFRIGERATOR for about a minute then take out by tapping it on the countertop or you may even have to go around with a butterknife & kind of pry it off evenly all around & very carefully then put it in a cellophane goody bag & tie it off with ribbon. The first time I did this & told how easy it was & how it makes great teacher gifts, or last minute gifts, I sold 4 of them.

It may take a couple of tries to get it down with out cracking the chocolate but if it breaks just put it back in the micro cooker & use again once the mold is frozen.

I like some of the other consultants have a basket of goodies to let them choose from. I highlight bring a friend on the invites, and I also put lines on the invites for addresses. On the second line I put and guest(s). I have got amazing results. At my show last friday the brought friend spent 175.00 in product. This helped my host reach two higher levels, not to mention helping me out. What little time it takes me to do this to my invites it is well worth the time. :D Good luck!!!!!!!! Amanda

chef_leeanne said:
That is such a cute idea!! I love it!

Just another tip you can pass along about the citrus peeler: It is great for helping to lift out the muffins from the deluxe mini muffin pan. Because it is plastic, it won't scratch the pan! :D

Lee Anne

LOVE this tip!!!! Thank you

Y'all are awesome!! These are great ideas! :D I'll be doing this too...when I actually GET more shows!! LOL

chefmama said:
when guests bring a friend, I give them one of the attached and a citrus peeler :) .
:) Great idea for keeping cost down. thanks

:)No problem...I got the idea from my director!

:cool:

1. What is the "Bring a Friend, Get a Gift" promotion?

The "Bring a Friend, Get a Gift" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where you can receive a free gift by bringing a friend to a Pampered Chef party or event.

2. How do I participate in the "Bring a Friend, Get a Gift" promotion?

To participate in the promotion, simply bring a friend to a Pampered Chef party or event and make a purchase. Your friend does not need to make a purchase for you to receive the free gift.

3. What kind of gift can I receive through the "Bring a Friend, Get a Gift" promotion?

The gift you receive may vary depending on the current promotion. It could be a free product, a discount on your purchase, or a special gift set.

4. Can I bring more than one friend and receive multiple gifts?

Yes, you can bring multiple friends and receive multiple gifts as long as they make a purchase at the party or event.

5. Is there a limit to how many gifts I can receive through this promotion?

The number of gifts you can receive may vary depending on the current promotion. Please check the details of the specific promotion for any limitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JAE
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies