• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bring a Friend, Get a Gift! Does the Friend Get a Gift Too?

In summary, the "Bring a Friend, Get a Gift" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where you can earn a free gift by inviting a friend to host a cooking party or attend a virtual cooking event. To participate, simply invite a friend and once they complete their party or event, you will receive a free gift as a thank you. The gift will vary and will be revealed after the party or event is completed. Your friend can also receive a gift by participating in the promotion. There is no limit to how many friends you can invite and how many gifts you can receive, so start inviting and earning gifts now!
Bren706
Gold Member
I have been giving a gift (usually a citrus peeler or twix-it clip) to both the Guest that brings the friend, as well as the friend. But I am thinking of cutting it back to just the friend.

What do you do? Give them both the gift, or only the original invited guest?

That's one of the great things about owning a PC business. You can choose to do whatever you feel comfortable with.Just a thought: if you're afraid the friend will feel left out, you could give the guest a couple of scrapers. She could choose to share the gift or keep them for herself. (Just using female adjectives to make things easier. :))

I am generous with my gift basket. I keep it stocked with the cheapest things (TwixIts, pan scrapers, QK Knives, and citrus peelers) and give freely. I give a gift to both.

I suppose it depends on my mood! Sometimes I do sometimes I don't!

I only give to the person who brought the friend. My invitations say "Bring a friend or order and get a gift!" So, if the friend wants to bring someone, she can get a gift, too.:)

1. What is the "Bring a Friend, Get a Gift" promotion?

The "Bring a Friend, Get a Gift" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where you can earn a free gift by inviting a friend to host a cooking party or attend a virtual cooking event.

2. How do I participate in the "Bring a Friend, Get a Gift" promotion?

To participate in the promotion, you simply need to invite a friend to host a cooking party or attend a virtual cooking event with you. Once your friend completes their party or event, you will receive a free gift as a thank you for bringing them along.

3. What kind of gift can I expect to receive through this promotion?

The gift you receive through the "Bring a Friend, Get a Gift" promotion will vary depending on the current offer. It could be a kitchen tool, cookbook, or other Pampered Chef product. The gift will be revealed to you once your friend's party or event is completed.

4. Can my friend also receive a gift by participating in this promotion?

Yes, your friend can also receive a gift by participating in the promotion. They can earn a free gift by hosting a cooking party or attending a virtual cooking event with you. It's a win-win situation for both of you!

5. Is there a limit to how many friends I can invite and how many gifts I can receive through this promotion?

There is no limit to how many friends you can invite and how many gifts you can receive through this promotion. The more friends you invite and the more parties or events they attend, the more gifts you can earn. So spread the word and invite all your friends to join in on the fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennytodd
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
snellskitchen
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies