• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Bring a Friend Promotions - Tips for Consultants

In summary, if you are a new consultant and this is probably a silly question, you should bring a friend to your first party to get a free gift. You should also print out a label that says "What to win $10 in Free Products?" and give it out at the end of the demo.
kam
Staff member
I am a new consultant and this is probably a silly question.

I have noticed messages on here about bringing a friend...And the stickers from Merrill that say "Bring a friend or outside order and get a gift"

I would think that the people that the host is inviting would be the intended target? If so, do you place the stickers on each and every invitation before giving them to the host?

Also, do you ask for unused invitations back?

Thanks,
Kathleen

I haven't done the sticker thing yet but I do ask for the unused invitations back. They have no use for them so why not.

I use the stickers on every invitation. I have a little gift bag that has twixits, nylon pan scrapers, old Season's Bests, quickut paring knives, etc., that guests who bring a friend can choose from. I've also just started letting the friend who comes along get a gift too.

I do use the sticker, and I place them on the postcards for the host. I usually make up labels for the hostess and apply them, this way they only have to fill out the addressee info.

I encourage the host to hand out ALL invites. Keep them in the car or purse, and hand to people she/he sees.

Gets a good crowd, and some unexpected people show up!

Often, it's the unexpected people who come, and book, and order big!

Here is the rationale behind it......A host invites her usual group of friends.....and sometimes, they have been making the rounds.....so no one wants to book because they've been to several parties lately. However, if someone brings their neighbor, or a friend from work, or someone else who is outside of the "usual" group, then it is opening up an avenue to a whole new group of people for you!

I put the sticker on every postcard and I mail them out for the host - so there ar eno extras for her to return to me.

I use stickers from The Booster that say the same thing, but have a blank area for me to print info on. I use them for the show info.

http://www.thebooster.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=3321
They use the standard 30-up label template, so they're easy to use. I print the following info on them:
Thurs., Sept. 27, 7:00 pm
Hosted by host name
123 Street Name, City
RSVP to Host at 248-555-1212

dannyzmom said:
I put the sticker on every postcard and I mail them out for the host - so there ar eno extras for her to return to me.

I like that! I don't feel like I have wasted postcards that way.......

Another benefit to mailing out the invites yourself!

ChefBeckyD said:
I like that! I don't feel like I have wasted postcards that way.......

Another benefit to mailing out the invites yourself!

That is the same thing I do. I also give the host 5 (with sticker) to hand out.

I use the stickers from Nancy's because they were flourescent colors and stood out on the invites......and yeah to Becky's rationale. It is often the friend of a friend who is the one that opens doors for you.My recruiter was bought as a guest to her first PC party and signed as a consultant. She is still doing PC 8 years later...she would have never heard of PC if a friend didn't bring her with (to get the free gift). That is literally why her friend called her and brought her!

and guestat EVERY show I give away 10 Pampered Chef Dollars. On the invitations, that I send out for my host I put the "invitees name and guest" and with Avery's address labels I print out a label that says "What to win $10 in Free Products?
RSVP
Show up on time
Bring a Friend
Bring and outside order
Book a party

Then at the end of the demo I give out tickets, Everyone gets 2 for coming, 2 more for RSVPing, 4 for bringing a friend, 4 to the friend that was brought, 4 for bringing an outside order and 5 for booking a show.
Everyone loves it. and I usually get at least one outside order and 1 or 2 friends.

What is the "Promoting Bring a Friend" program?

The "Promoting Bring a Friend" program is a marketing strategy by Pampered Chef that encourages current customers to invite their friends and family to try out our products and services. This program not only benefits the customer by earning rewards, but also helps us reach new potential customers.

How can I participate in the "Promoting Bring a Friend" program?

To participate in the "Promoting Bring a Friend" program, simply ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a referral card and write your name and contact information on it. Then, give the card to a friend or family member who is interested in trying our products. They can redeem the card at any Pampered Chef party or event.

What are the rewards for promoting "Bring a Friend"?

For every friend or family member that redeems your referral card, you will receive a $10 credit towards your next Pampered Chef purchase. Additionally, if your friend or family member decides to become a consultant, you will receive a $50 credit towards your next purchase.

Can I refer multiple friends or family members?

Yes, there is no limit to the number of friends or family members you can refer through the "Promoting Bring a Friend" program. The more people you refer, the more rewards you can earn!

Is there a time limit for redeeming my referral rewards?

No, there is no time limit for redeeming your referral rewards. As long as you have the referral card and it has not expired, you can use it to earn your rewards. However, we do recommend using the rewards sooner rather than later to ensure the best availability of products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
deanna_g
Replies
Views
chefjill
  • LibrarianChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
strtngnw