• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Party Sales with Our 'Bring a Friend' Special - Learn More!

In summary, Ginny offers free shipping to guests who bring a friend to her show. She also offers a "gift basket" with outdated Season's Best, other small items, and a pick from the goodie basket.
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
I'm still a newbie (less than 50 days) and had a question about your specials. Do you just make them up or is there a place that you get your ideas? One of my hostesses asked me what the "bring a friend" special was for her show month. I suppose she's seen one at another PC party. She's inviting 40 of her friends and wants many of them to bring friends (we're doing the show in a church). I told her I would get back with her.

So...what do YOU do during sell-a-thon months? Would offering free shipping (to hostess home--$4) be too little or too much for bringing an extra buying friend? I don't have much in the way of give-aways. I have a few citrus peelers I could spare, but that seems so little at .75 ;o)

TIA!

I usually give the "bringer" a Season's Best. I add it to their order and just put $1.06 (including tax) as a "Consultant Gift" payment on their order. Then I don't have to carry them with me, it encourages them to place an order (they don't get the gift if they don't place an order), and it increases the show sales for the host.

I purchase about 4 packs of Season Bests at the end of the season. I've got quite a stash...I give them OLDER Season's Best...they can buy the current season. They love this..."Oh this is great, I didn't get this one!"

Ginny

YAY! What great ideas! And less expensive than what I was thinking. I only have one old Season's Best cookbook so I'd likely have to do the order thing for them. I like, I like...

If anyone has any other ideas, keep 'em coming.

I usually carry a "gift basket" with me, filled with outdated SB, and other small items from supply order - (citrus peelers, QK knives, Twixits....etc.....) and let them choose their gift - they love sorting thru and finding what they like. I save the "Free Shipping" for the door prize drawing.

Ooooooh, now I like that: FREE Shipping as a door prize. See, this board is just full of great ideas! :D

I like the free shipping as a door prize never thought of that! I do have a gift basket that I use whenever they bring a friend but I haven't had that many!

I usually do the free shipping as a door prize. It's a small but significant value, and it encourages someone who may have been on the fence about ordering to place an order.

I also do free shipping as a door prize. I give a SB as another prize at the end of my demo, right before they eat and I start checkouts.

That's a great idea about the shipping. I think I might start doing that as well.

I allow the "bringer" to pick from my goodie basket (twixits, i-slice, orange peeler, etc.) If they bring an outside order I give them free shipping on their order.

ChefBeckyD said:
I usually carry a "gift basket" with me, filled with outdated SB, and other small items from supply order - (citrus peelers, QK knives, Twixits....etc.....) and let them choose their gift - they love sorting thru and finding what they like. I save the "Free Shipping" for the door prize drawing.

I do the gift basket too. Although my door prize is also a pick from the goodie basket.

I never thought about doing free shipping, I love this site. And having a bring a friend gift is great!!! I love these boards.

What is the "Bring a Friend Special"?

The "Bring a Friend Special" is a promotion from Pampered Chef where customers can invite a friend to their cooking or product demonstration party and receive a discount on their purchase.

How does the "Bring a Friend Special" work?

To participate in the "Bring a Friend Special", simply invite a friend to your Pampered Chef party and have them attend with you. Both you and your friend will receive a discount on your purchases at the party.

What is the discount for the "Bring a Friend Special"?

The discount for the "Bring a Friend Special" varies and is determined by the Pampered Chef consultant hosting the party. Typically, the discount is a percentage off the total purchase or a specific dollar amount off.

Can I bring more than one friend to the party?

Yes, you can bring as many friends as you'd like to the party. However, the discount for the "Bring a Friend Special" will only apply to one friend per party.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef customer to participate in the "Bring a Friend Special"?

No, the "Bring a Friend Special" is open to anyone, whether they are a current Pampered Chef customer or not. It's a great opportunity to introduce your friends to the high-quality products and delicious recipes from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LarissaRed123
Replies
Views
lovecookn
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
tmseiling