• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your 'Gift' for Bringing a Guest or Outside Order?

I like to give my guests a choice of a twixit, paring knife, or citrus peeler. I also like to include a note card with the gift.
Diane, I'm a latecomer to this thread ... but thank you for giving me permission to dip into my "prize closet" from my pre-PC days! I have a whole bunch of stuff but it seemed to be the "unwritten rule" that I HAD to give away PC items.I have a basket with twixits, citrus peelers and knives and at the last show I had, each winner took one of each.I like the idea of a special gift for those who spend more than $50.As I was prepping my 30 minute chicken for tomorrow's show, I got out my little Midgets and put together the rub for the other 2 chickens I have in the freezer ... I think maybe I am going to transfer one of these to a ziplock bag and give it away to anyone who buys the DCB along with a Season's Best with that recipe in it.

I like these ideas - and think I will add some $1 store items. I currently do the large micro-cooker full of twix-its, paring knives, nylon scrapers and citrus peelers and I agree that people sometimes seem unappreciative. I have heard comments about "when I went to ____ show I got a (scraper or mini serving spatula)." I wonder who can give away such big prizes. I do have a larger goodie basket ($5-$20) of items that people can pick from for hosting a show.

<h2>1. What is the gift for bringing a guest or outside order?</h2><p>The gift for bringing a guest or outside order is typically a small kitchen tool or gadget from Pampered Chef. This is our way of thanking you for helping us reach new customers and sharing our products with others.</p><h2>2. What type of gift can I expect to receive?</h2><p>The gift may vary depending on the current promotions and availability, but it will typically be a useful and practical kitchen tool. Some examples include a twixit clip, citrus peeler, or mini spatula.</p><h2>3. Can I choose my gift?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a specific gift for bringing a guest or outside order. Our gifts are chosen based on availability and current promotions. However, we strive to provide useful and high-quality gifts for our valued customers.</p><h2>4. How do I receive my gift?</h2><p>If you bring a guest or outside order to a Pampered Chef event, your consultant will have the gifts available for you to choose from at the event. If you place an outside order, your consultant will arrange for the gift to be delivered to you along with your order.</p><h2>5. I received a gift for bringing a guest or outside order but I'm not sure what it is. Can you tell me?</h2><p>If you are unsure about the gift you received, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information. They will be happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have about your gift.</p>

1. What is the gift for bringing a guest or outside order?

The gift for bringing a guest or outside order is typically a small kitchen tool or gadget from Pampered Chef. This is our way of thanking you for helping us reach new customers and sharing our products with others.

2. What type of gift can I expect to receive?

The gift may vary depending on the current promotions and availability, but it will typically be a useful and practical kitchen tool. Some examples include a twixit clip, citrus peeler, or mini spatula.

3. Can I choose my gift?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a specific gift for bringing a guest or outside order. Our gifts are chosen based on availability and current promotions. However, we strive to provide useful and high-quality gifts for our valued customers.

4. How do I receive my gift?

If you bring a guest or outside order to a Pampered Chef event, your consultant will have the gifts available for you to choose from at the event. If you place an outside order, your consultant will arrange for the gift to be delivered to you along with your order.

5. I received a gift for bringing a guest or outside order but I'm not sure what it is. Can you tell me?

If you are unsure about the gift you received, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information. They will be happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have about your gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JAE
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • ChefMary412