• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Show Bookings with Strategic Phone Calls - Expert Tips

In summary, strategic phone calls are a targeted and personalized way to reach out to potential hosts or guests for Pampered Chef shows. By using a clear script, being confident and engaging, and following up after the call, you can make effective strategic phone calls. These calls can be used for both new and existing customers and it is recommended to make them at least once a week. Using strategic phone calls can not only boost your show bookings, but also help you build relationships with potential hosts or guests.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
Ok, so I have run out of people every which direction.
I did about 20 things on the 118 ways to get bookings, and nothing is going.
I have called past guests, hosts, etc, but no one is taking the bait.
Have you ever tried calling Beauty Salons and asking to place catalogs there? If so, how do you give the people browsing the book a business card? I was thinking of double taping b. cards to the back of the catalog, so people don't take the catalog.
Where else?
I am about to bust my local phone book out and start siliciting (sp?). I am just at my whits ends and don't know what to do.
Any Help/Suggestions?

Don't just leave your catalogs in the salon, ask to set up a table there!

I did it once on a Saturday morning and got a booking from it! Best of all? It was FREEE!

We are also now upon the busy craft fair season, so call around, read the paper, check out www.craftlister.com and see what you can get in on.

If you have nail salons in your town ask to set up a table their as well.......

Related to Boost Your Show Bookings with Strategic Phone Calls - Expert Tips

1. What are strategic phone calls and how can they boost my show bookings?

Strategic phone calls are targeted and personalized outreach to potential hosts or guests for your Pampered Chef shows. By directly contacting them and offering a compelling reason to host or attend, you can increase your chances of booking more shows.

2. How do I make effective strategic phone calls?

First, make sure you have a clear script or outline of what you want to say. Be confident, friendly, and engaging. Personalize your pitch for each individual and highlight the benefits of hosting or attending a Pampered Chef show. Also, be sure to follow up with potential hosts or guests after the call to solidify the booking.

3. Can I use strategic phone calls for both new and existing customers?

Absolutely! Strategic phone calls can be used to reach out to both new and existing customers. For new customers, you can introduce them to the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show and for existing customers, you can offer them exclusive deals or incentives for hosting or attending another show.

4. How often should I make strategic phone calls?

It is recommended to make strategic phone calls at least once a week. This will allow you to reach out to a good number of potential hosts or guests without overwhelming yourself. However, you can adjust the frequency based on your personal schedule and availability.

5. Are there any other benefits of using strategic phone calls for show bookings?

Aside from increasing your show bookings, strategic phone calls can also help you build relationships with potential hosts or guests. By directly communicating with them, you can get to know their preferences, needs, and interests, which can lead to better and more successful shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinawhite07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
irishpamperedchef
  • sodapple09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies