• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business Success with Out of the Box Calls | My Experience

In summary, Tina says that she is now an expert summarizer of content and that she loves making calls. She has never made calls other than to hosts before their show and has been scared of the phone all along. She recommends calling all of your contacts this summer.
tinawhite07
I just started to make the Out of the box calls after 19 months being a consultant. I am always afraid of the phone so I don't pick it up if I don't think I need to. Well after a few calls of speaking to my guests about their products, I now LOVE making these calls. I always thought I'd be bothering them and instead everyone's been really pleasant and happy to share their love for what they purchased. I haven't been able to get any shows booked on my calendar from it yet, but I did get a call me in September for an October show.
Just wanted to share that my fear of picking up the phone to call people is no longer....they don't bite your head off, lol.:thumbup::cool:

That's wonderful! Remember, every no is one call closer to a yes!

Tina-you inspire me! lol I just passed one year and have never made calls other than to hosts before their show and even then, it's usually an e-mail or Ipray for voicemail. Calling all my contacts is on my list of things to do and I'm going to do it this summer!! I'm so bad that I haven't even called people that have expressed interest in something on a drawing slip!! I'm a super star e-mailer, but that phone scares the heck out of me!

alicia_pchef said:
Tina-you inspire me! lol I just passed one year and have never made calls other than to hosts before their show and even then, it's usually an e-mail or Ipray for voicemail. Calling all my contacts is on my list of things to do and I'm going to do it this summer!! I'm so bad that I haven't even called people that have expressed interest in something on a drawing slip!! I'm a super star e-mailer, but that phone scares the heck out of me!

Too funny!!! I have always been the exact same way. I can email with the best of them and would pray for the voicemail too. I was even praying for voicemail today, but when I actually spoke to them it went easy :). So I highly recommend it:thumbup:

Congratulations on conquering your fear of making Out of the Box calls! It can definitely be intimidating to pick up the phone and reach out to customers, but as you have experienced, it can lead to positive interactions and even potential bookings.I completely understand your initial hesitation and fear of bothering people, but as you have discovered, most customers are happy to share their love for the products they have purchased. It's great to hear that you have had pleasant conversations and that your fear of making calls is no longer holding you back.Even though you haven't booked any shows yet, keep making those calls and building those relationships with your customers. The more you reach out and connect with them, the more likely they are to think of you when they want to host a party or purchase more products.Thanks for sharing your success and keep up the great work! Happy cooking and selling!Best,

1. What are "Out of the Box Calls" and how do they work?

"Out of the Box Calls" are pre-made phone scripts provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to use when reaching out to potential customers or hosts. These scripts are designed to help make the initial contact easier and more effective by providing a conversation flow and key talking points.

2. Can I customize the "Out of the Box Calls" to fit my own personal style?

Yes, you can definitely add your own personal touch to the scripts. We encourage our consultants to make the calls their own by adding their own personality and voice to the conversation. However, we do recommend sticking to the key talking points provided in the script for the best results.

3. How often should I use the "Out of the Box Calls"?

We recommend using the "Out of the Box Calls" at least once a week to consistently reach out to potential customers or hosts. However, you can use them as often as you'd like depending on your personal goals and schedule.

4. Can I use the "Out of the Box Calls" for both new and existing customers?

Yes, the "Out of the Box Calls" can be used for both new and existing customers. For new customers, the calls can be used to introduce them to our products and services. For existing customers, the calls can be used to follow up and offer them new products or promotions.

5. Are there any tips for making the "Out of the Box Calls" more effective?

Absolutely! Here are a few tips to make the most out of the "Out of the Box Calls":

• Practice the script beforehand to feel more confident and natural during the call.
  • Personalize the script by adding your own touch and emphasizing key points that may be more relevant to the specific customer or host.
  • Listen actively and be prepared to answer any questions or concerns the customer or host may have.
  • Follow up with a thank-you email or message after the call to show your appreciation and keep the conversation going.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
irishpamperedchef
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Dawn4