• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Answer This Persistent Host's Calls?

In summary, our host had a show scheduled with Pampered Chef, but then she changed the date multiple times. When the show actually happened, she only paid for 76 dollars worth of products and then refused to take the products or pay for them. After the show, the host tried to reach out to our host to apologize and get her address so that they could send the products, but the host refused to answer her phone calls.
ChefJesssica
I had this host in May who was so excited about having a huge show, but then she changed the date 3 times. I tried to pump her up and even made her some profiterole puffs to take to work to get some outside orders (she claimed her 2 year old got into the fridge and ate them all, my dish is still missing). Then, she decides she justs wants to do a catalog show and insists on ordering her pink stuff in time for mother's day. Of course, her "catalog show" ended up being only 76 dollars, so I bought a pan so that her things would get here in time (I hadn't qualified yet, so I had to have atleast 150 dollars to turn in the show). THANKFULLY I had the items shipped to my house because the woman didnt even come pick up items (or pay) until 5 or 6 days AFTER mother's day. So I decided that she wasnt into Pampered Chef as much as she clamied. Now, for the past two days she has been calling and leaving messages wondering how I am doing. WHAT!! Is she nuts? I am so confused and I don't even feel like answering the phone. I tried to be so nice and accomadating and it just blew up in my face! Should I call her back? I am very pregnant and feeling kind of anti social lately. I know I should answer my phone when she calls, but its kind of creeping me out that she is calling so much. Any thoughts?

Well, I would pick up the phone, there may be a problem with one of her orders, or she may have won the lottery :eek: and wants to order the whole catalog!!:D But on the other hand, she may be wanting to hold another show, in that case I would simply tell her that you were very tired and were taking some time off to get "you" ready for the baby, and such. And that if she wanted to do a catalog show that she need X amount in guest sales for it to count as an actual show. Just my 2 centsOh, be sure to ask about your dish!!

I agree with Mary. Make sure the X amount is at least $250. And possibly give her an extra free product, free product value, or % off when she reaches that. That will help with the Cluster Challenge, too.

Wow, I wonder what our businesses would be like if we all had our hosts stalking us?!?!?! Anyhoo, I agree with the others, call her back and see what she wants...you never know!

I found out why she has been calling. She is not interested in a show. Her check bounced (or so she thinks). Weird thing is it cleared over a week ago according to my bank.

I think that is the first I have ever heard of someone calling over and over to cancel, wow...can she coach all of our hosts on hosting etiquite?

Wow - you've certainly had your hands full with her - I don't envy you!!

1. Why does my host keep calling me?

Your host may be calling to follow up on your Pampered Chef party and remind you of any upcoming deadlines or promotions. They may also be calling to answer any questions you may have or to offer assistance in planning your party.

2. How can I politely decline my host's calls?

You can politely decline your host's calls by letting them know that you appreciate their efforts but prefer to communicate through email or text. You can also kindly let them know if you are not interested in hosting a party at this time.

3. What if my host keeps calling even after I've declined their invitation?

If your host continues to call you after you have declined their invitation, you can kindly let them know that you have made your decision and would appreciate if they respected your wishes. You can also let them know that you will reach out to them if you change your mind in the future.

4. Can I still earn rewards if I don't host a party?

Yes, you can still earn rewards by placing an individual order or by hosting a virtual party. Your consultant can provide you with more information on the rewards and benefits of hosting a virtual party.

5. Is it rude to ignore my host's calls?

It is always best to communicate with your host and let them know your preferences or if you are not interested in hosting a party. Ignoring their calls can come across as rude, so it's important to address their attempts to contact you in a kind and respectful manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • littlemaisyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • Leanna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies