• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Keep Trying to Contact the Host for My Show on 2/23?

In summary, the host has not given the guest list to the summarizer, and has not responded to any emails or phone calls. The summarizer is worried that the show may not happen, and is considering whether or not to keep calling and emailing. The summarizer suggests mailing the host's guest list after they get it, and offers to reschedule the show or turn it into a catalog show in case the host cannot come.
tinat51796
I have a show booked on 2/23. The host still hasn't given me her guest list and she hasn't returned my calls or emails. I called on Thursday night and her daughter who answered the phone said she'd be gone a few days....I've left messages on her cell phone too with no response.

Do I keep calling and emailing? I don't want it to seem like I'm stalking her. She booked this show in December as part of a booking blitz. I just want to know if she's actually going to have the show. What would you do? Thanks!

I have had this happen and here is the message that I have left:

Hello XXX, I am excited about your show on xxx. Since we haven't had the chance to talk I am hoping that you don't have any questions for me. If you do you can call me at xxxxxxx. I will email you the grocery list that is needed for you show. I have directions to your home from mapquest and I will be at your home at xxx. Please feel free to call me at any time.

With this message I usually get a call back within 2-3 hours. Usually this is to cancel but I never assume that the show isn't a go. Several shows that I thought would cancel b/c of lack of communication have been >$500 shows. After this message I don't call again. I just plan on doing a show and keep on going.

Good luck.

Are you supposed to be mailing out her invites for her???

I told her that I would mail her invites after I got the guest list from her.

I think I will leave her the message saying the I'll email the grocery list and what time I'll be at her house. My only concern is I know this woman. I'm a nurse and she's a patient at the office where I work. She also used to be the receptionist at one of the physical therapists we deal with a lot. So we've talked a lot! I thought we were sort of friends. I guess if she flakes on me then if she comes in as a patient she should be the one who feels bad about it....not me, right?

Perhaps the out of town trip was an emergency.

In this situation...
Since you have past history with this person, I'd leave one last email and phone message if I didn't hear w/in 48 hours of her scheduled return.

Would offer the choice of rescheduling the cooking show, or turning it into a catalog show.

Allows her to gracefully back out if she wants/need to at this time. No discomfort when you see her in the office, either.

I know we like to have our guests get those invites out but the show is still 2 weeks away.
This is just me but I wouldn't be in a panic just yet :)

How long should I continue calling potential customers?

The length of time you should continue calling potential customers varies depending on your individual sales goals and strategies. Some sales representatives may continue calling for several weeks or even months, while others may only make a few attempts before moving on to other leads.

What factors should I consider when deciding how long to keep calling?

When deciding how long to keep calling potential customers, consider factors such as the size of your target market, the response rate of your calls, and the effectiveness of your sales pitch. You should also take into account your own time constraints and overall sales goals.

Is there a limit to how many times I should call a potential customer?

While there is no set limit to how many times you should call a potential customer, it is generally recommended to space out your calls and not call too frequently. It's important to respect the potential customer's time and avoid becoming a nuisance. If you are not receiving any response after several attempts, it may be time to move on to other leads.

Should I leave a voicemail if the potential customer doesn't answer?

Leaving a voicemail can be a helpful way to introduce yourself and your product to potential customers, but it's important to keep your message brief and to the point. If you have already left multiple voicemails without a response, it may be time to try a different approach or move on to other leads.

What should I do if a potential customer asks me to stop calling?

If a potential customer asks you to stop calling, it's important to respect their wishes and not continue to contact them. However, you may want to ask for feedback on why they are not interested in your product and use that information to improve your sales pitch or target different leads. Remember to always be polite and professional in your interactions with potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SDTeaGirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
maldvs
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • AshleyAllison