• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Catalog Shows? Get Tips for Your First Hostess Call Here!"

In summary, if you're organizing a catalog show and you don't know the hostess, be sure to call your director for help. You must submit the show no later than March 15th or it will be put on hold, guest and host specials removed and host benefits adjusted if applicable.
Denarella
Good evening everyone. I've never done a catalog show and I have one and I don't know the hostess at all.

I know the basics but because of today's date what do I do? Do I give her the option? How long do I have if she choses February for her party to get her orders in?

I cannot find any files on here to coach ME through my first phone call with her I don't know what to do? I want to make a good impression yet not overwhelm her over the phone.

I would appreciate any advice at all.

Thank you in advance,
D

You can give her a choice of either February or March - either date it the day it starts or the day you plan to close it. I prefer to date it on the closing date. She can only use one of the catalogs (old or new but not both). All February shows must be submitted absolutely no later than March 15th or they will be put on hold, guest and host specials removed and host benefits adjusted if applicable.

Coach her like you would any other host - guest list/wish list/etc - and then more.

I strongly suggest you call your director tomorrow and help you with this. She will have lots of tips and can answer the questions that come up in your conversation.

I have a call and an email into my director. I thought the date was March 15th for February parties.

Im just really nervous because I DON'T know her so I want to make a great impression.

Thanks so much Beth.

Ask her which special she prefers...Feb or march..then give her the old or new catty depending on which month she chose. If she chooses the Feb special, then you will need to set up a show in P3 for tomorrow's, friday's or Sat date...then you have until March 15th to submit the show. Make sure to let her know about the deadline for feb orders too when you talk to her.

I would tell her the deadline is earlier than the 15th so you have time to get final payment. Be sure she understands that the host and guest specials are deleted from the order if the show isn't in to Pampered Chef in time - and you can't change the date to March once it's submitted either.

yes, if she chooses February then set the closing date of like the 12th of March to give you and her a cushion.

Thank you, EVERYONE! I appreciate it!:balloon:

Related to New to Catalog Shows? Get Tips for Your First Hostess Call Here!"

1. What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a type of party where the hostess shares a catalog with friends and family, takes orders, and earns rewards based on the total sales. It is a great way to introduce Pampered Chef products to others and earn free or discounted products for yourself.

2. How do I schedule my first hostess call?

To schedule your first hostess call, reach out to your friends, family, and acquaintances and ask if they would be interested in hosting a catalog show. You can also post about it on social media or hand out flyers. Once you have a few interested people, choose a date and time that works for everyone and set up a call to discuss the details.

3. What should I cover during the hostess call?

During the hostess call, it is important to introduce yourself and your role as a Pampered Chef consultant. Then, go over the details of the catalog show, such as how long it will last, how to place orders, and the rewards the hostess can earn. You can also offer tips and suggestions on how to make the catalog show a success.

4. How can I help my hostess have a successful show?

There are several ways you can help your hostess have a successful show. First, provide them with a hostess packet that includes catalogs, order forms, and other helpful information. You can also offer to do a Facebook Live or Zoom party for their guests, or provide them with tips on how to promote the show to their friends and family. Additionally, be available to answer any questions and provide support throughout the entire process.

5. What are some creative ideas for hostess rewards?

There are many creative ideas for hostess rewards, such as offering a free product for every guest who places an order, giving a percentage of the total sales as a credit towards their own order, or offering a themed gift basket filled with Pampered Chef products. You can also offer a discount on their order or give them the opportunity to earn exclusive hostess-only products. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Katiek77
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies