• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings: Tips for Booking More Shows in the Direct Sales Business

In summary, the speaker is struggling to get bookings despite trying various methods such as making CCC and calling everyone they know. They have one cooking show coming up with confirmed guests but are unsure if it will lead to bookings. They are seeking advice on how to keep guests engaged during the show and potentially try a booking game. They are also advised to work with their director for pointers on what to say during calls.
Becky0216
Ok, after this weekend I have just 1 cooking show on the books. I also have 3 catalog shows going. I am at such a loss on how to get bookings now. I made tons of CCC and those didn't work out, called everyone I know, called or personally spoke with those who expressed interest in doing a show but didn't set a date. I can't seem to get anymore bookings. I am doing everything I can think of. Wearing Logo wear, bringing it up to everyone etc.
So I have one cooking show coming up on Saturday. There will be over 30 people there (confirmed) although I am sure that means sales will be sub par because not many will pay attention. I am willing to try anything to get bookings from that show. Anyone have anything that seems to work for them because I am seriously lacking in this dept.
Thanks
Becky

Becky...try to get them involved in the party so they will and will want to pay attention. Ofcourse out of 30 there will be some that will drift off, but keep the others involved. You will have to get out of your comfort zone
Can someone like your director or a strong team member go with you to help you keep them involved?

You CAN do this!!! It sounds like you are doing the calling, etc. but you should be able to get at least 3 bookings out of a party this big!

Let us know what happens!

Maybe try a booking game at your show coming up. There are some listed here if you do a search. I'm in the same boat and wish I would have done that at my shows as my ccc didn't produce much either. Good luck.

Work with your director on what exactly you are saying while making those calls. I bet she can give you some pointers.

Hi Becky,I understand how frustrating it can be when you're trying everything to get bookings and nothing seems to be working. Have you tried reaching out to your past hosts and customers for referrals? They can be a great source of new bookings. You can also consider offering a special incentive for anyone who books a show from your upcoming event, such as a free product or discount on their order.Another idea is to offer a "hostess challenge" at your show, where you encourage guests to book a show with you in the next month and the hostess who brings in the most bookings will receive a special gift. This can create some friendly competition and increase the chances of getting more bookings.You can also utilize social media to promote your business and reach out to potential hosts and customers. Share pictures and videos of your products and cooking demonstrations, and offer special deals or promotions for booking a show.I hope these suggestions help and that your upcoming show is a success! Keep trying different strategies and don't give up – the bookings will come. Best of luck to you!Sincerely,
(Pampered Chef Consultant)

Related to Boost Bookings: Tips for Booking More Shows in the Direct Sales Business

What is "Help! Almost Out of Shows"?

"Help! Almost Out of Shows" is a program designed for Pampered chef consultants who are facing a shortage of future cooking shows. It provides resources and strategies to help consultants book more shows and keep their business thriving.

How can "Help! Almost Out of Shows" benefit me as a consultant?

By utilizing the tips and tools provided in "Help! Almost Out of Shows", you can increase your show bookings and ultimately, your sales and income. It also offers guidance on how to maintain a steady stream of shows to keep your business successful.

What kind of resources are included in "Help! Almost Out of Shows"?

The program includes a variety of resources such as training videos, scripts, templates, and marketing materials that can be customized to fit your individual business needs. It also offers support from experienced consultants and access to a community of fellow consultants facing similar challenges.

Is "Help! Almost Out of Shows" only for new consultants?

No, "Help! Almost Out of Shows" is beneficial for all consultants, regardless of their level of experience. Whether you are just starting out or have been in the business for years, the program can help you improve your show bookings and grow your business.

How do I access "Help! Almost Out of Shows"?

As a Pampered chef consultant, you have access to the program through your consultant account on the Pampered chef website. Simply log in and navigate to the "Resources" or "Training" section to find "Help! Almost Out of Shows".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • esavvymom