• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Good Tips on Cleaning the Grill Press??

In summary, to clean your grill press, wipe off any excess food or grease with a paper towel, then use a damp cloth or sponge. For tougher stains, make a paste with equal parts baking soda and water and scrub the surface. Do not put the grill press in the dishwasher. Soak it in warm soapy water and use a plastic scrubber to remove stuck-on food. Clean the grill press after each use, and give it a deep clean every few weeks. Do not use cooking spray on the grill press.
BettieC
Gold Member
For some reason, it looks like stains or rust on my grill press, I only used it once. Any easy way to clean it, or is this normal????

TIA!
Bettie

Anyone? LOL Please :)

The Grill Press is Wrought (sp?) Iron, so what I do is treat it the same as my OLD frying pans. Clean it after use, dry it right away & put a very fine spray of oil on it. It should not rust after doing this....HTH :)

I use my Easy Clean Kichen Brush to clean it.

Check the product use and care online, see what they say...
Deb

Related to Any Good Tips on Cleaning the Grill Press??

1. How do I clean my grill press after use?

To clean your grill press, start by wiping off any excess food or grease with a paper towel. Then, using a damp cloth or sponge, wipe down the surface of the press. For tougher stains, mix equal parts baking soda and water to create a paste and scrub the surface with a sponge. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a clean cloth.

2. Can I put my grill press in the dishwasher?

No, it is not recommended to put your grill press in the dishwasher. The high heat and harsh detergents can damage the non-stick coating on the press. It is best to wash it by hand with a gentle dish soap and warm water.

3. What is the best way to remove stuck-on food from my grill press?

If food is stuck on your grill press, try soaking it in warm soapy water for 10-15 minutes before attempting to clean it. You can also use a plastic scrubber or brush to gently scrub away any stubborn residue.

4. How often should I clean my grill press?

It is best to clean your grill press after each use. This will prevent food from building up and becoming more difficult to clean. However, if you use your grill press frequently, it is recommended to give it a deep clean with baking soda and water every few weeks.

5. Can I use cooking spray on my grill press?

No, it is not necessary or recommended to use cooking spray on your grill press. The non-stick surface of the press should be enough to prevent food from sticking. Using cooking spray can actually create a sticky residue that is difficult to clean off.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • chefheidi2003
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • shelly.nurse