• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Feb. Fundraiser Order Forms??

In summary, the deadline for submitting a fundraiser order form is typically two weeks before the desired delivery date. Once an order form is submitted, no changes can be made. The fundraiser orders will be delivered to the designated coordinator, who will then distribute them to individual participants. Multiple forms can be used for one fundraiser, and there is a minimum order requirement of $150. If the minimum is not met, the fundraiser may be cancelled.
Chef susan
I am in need today of one---the form I have talks too much about the business opportunity and not sure I want a lot of that on the form:D

I deleted that info from my form and just added info about booking a show on it.

Hey there! I completely understand your concern about the form focusing too much on the business opportunity. Have you considered reaching out to the person or company who created the form and voicing your feedback? They may be open to making changes to the form to better suit your needs. Alternatively, you could also try searching for a different form that is more aligned with what you are looking for. Good luck!

What is the deadline for submitting a fundraiser order form?

The deadline for submitting a fundraiser order form is typically two weeks before the desired delivery date. This allows enough time for orders to be processed and delivered.

Can I add or change items on my fundraiser order form after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once an order form has been submitted, no changes can be made. It is important to carefully review and double check your order before submitting it.

How will the fundraiser orders be delivered?

The fundraiser orders will be delivered to the designated coordinator for the fundraiser. The coordinator will then distribute the orders to each individual who placed an order.

Can I use multiple forms for one fundraiser?

Yes, you can use multiple forms for one fundraiser. This can be useful if you have different groups or organizations participating in the fundraiser and need to keep track of orders separately.

Is there a minimum order requirement for a fundraiser?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement of $150 for a fundraiser. This helps cover the cost of shipping and processing the orders. If the minimum requirement is not met, the fundraiser may be cancelled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • rebeccasmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rebeccasmith
  • ilovpc