• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help/Fundraiser Forms and Ideas

I am a high school band teacher and I am starting a fundraiser soon too! Thanks so much for the tips!
debswork
Hi, I would like to know if anyone can help me with fundraiser forms. I would like to target schools. Does anyone have ideas,forms for a raffle also? I am new at this and can use all the help. Thanks.

Here are some files I pulled off of this site.

Attachments

• FUNDRAISER_PROFIT_BREAKDOWN_-_40_members.doc
    28 KB · Views: 430
  • Fundraising Explanation Letter.doc
    29 KB · Views: 414
  • fundraising flyer.doc
    668.5 KB · Views: 456
  • Nancy Jo Ryan Fundraising Tips.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 417
Thank you so much, this will give me a start.

WOW .. thanks for all those. i've been wanting to get into fundraisers but i dont really know how .. now that i have those forms, that will certainly help alot. but i do have one fquestion ... how do i approach schools to even think about having a pc fundraiser? is there a letter to send out or something?

As a high school band teacher, I'd suggest your showing up with a tray of goodies on a Friday afternoon, or at lunchtime. You won't need an appointment first, but you may possibly miss them. Go to the main office (leave a catalog) and ask to see the person you want (cheer coach / drama teacher / choir teacher, whatever). HINT: get their name correctly spelled and how to pronounce it, and their phone #] Go with a goodie, [brownies, lemon bars, something on a stone?] offer it to them - and a sample order form.

Be BRIEF - remember the lady in the park feeding the pidgeons...throw a crumb, they come. Throw the whole loaf, they fly away. So, 10 minutes MAX.

4 days to a week later, check back and see "when they might like to hold a fundraiser with you."

YES: Great - I'd like to meet with all the organizers on Saturday at 2pm (have a set time and plan in mind)

NO: Is there anything that caught your eye in the catalog? I could offer you [the monthly special].

Would you like me to send you some recipes? Sure! What is your email?

[and you have their name, phone, email. Touch base with them 2-3 times a year.]

ATTACHMENTS... change to your info on PC facts, and on Order forms. Good Luck!

Attachments

• NHS OOF.doc
    91.5 KB · Views: 348
  • Why choose a fundraiser featuring products from TPC.doc
    682.5 KB · Views: 443
  • Icon JULY 2006.doc
    182.5 KB · Views: 299
  • Icon Theatre FR.doc
    353 KB · Views: 287
Scott,

Your flyers are top-notch! Love your word choices. Thanks for sharing.

kris

Just bumping this one up because there are some really GREAT fundraiser info flyers in here..... I have a school fundraiser starting in just a month (I'm getting a little nervous about it now! lol) and I know a lot of others are starting fundraisers soon!

A lot of great info is shared here...

Related to Need Help/Fundraiser Forms and Ideas

1. What is the best way to fill out the fundraiser form?

The best way to fill out the fundraiser form is to make sure all fields are complete and accurate. This includes providing contact information, event details, and any special requests or instructions. It is also helpful to include a brief description of your organization and the purpose of the fundraiser.

2. How can I maximize my fundraising efforts with Pampered Chef?

There are several ways to maximize your fundraising efforts with Pampered Chef. One option is to host a cooking party where a percentage of sales will go towards your fundraiser. Another option is to set up an online fundraiser where supporters can shop directly from your personalized Pampered Chef website. You can also utilize social media and other marketing techniques to spread the word about your fundraiser.

3. Can I choose which Pampered Chef products are included in my fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose which Pampered Chef products are included in your fundraiser. Our fundraising team can provide you with a list of best-selling products or you can browse our catalog and choose the products that best fit your audience and fundraising goals.

4. How long does it take to receive the funds raised from my Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of time it takes to receive funds raised from your Pampered Chef fundraiser may vary, but typically it takes 4-6 weeks after the close of your fundraiser. This allows for any returns or exchanges to be processed and for the fundraiser sales to be finalized.

5. Are there any fees associated with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no fees associated with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Our fundraising program is completely free and we provide all the materials and support you need to have a successful fundraiser. The only cost involved is the price of the products purchased by your supporters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blessedrub
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
blessedrub
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • msmileyface