• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow, the Tension Has Built Again...

In summary, the tension has risen again around here. Some people are trying to not read too much into what people type, while others are trying to remember other people's feelings.
pamperedlinda said:
hahahahaha!

I have to tell you, back when I first joined this group (almost 2 years ago) I had KG pictured as a large, bald, gay guy. After a few months I figured out he wasn't gay. Then when Ann posted her picture I realized that he wasn't large or bald.

In fact, he looks something like this only he smiles more!!! And doesn't look drunk like this!
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/spike_pro.gif

Hey Ann, guess you got power now

Yes I do!!! See lights out thread!!

This is how I pictured certain people around here.

mryuk.jpg

Is that how you picture them or how you feel when you think about them?

Funny this is how I always pictured KG

looks kinda like Snuffy from Sesame Street

pamperedlinda said:

I was thinking it was Beaker....do I have them confused?

baychef said:
In fact, he looks something like this only he smiles more!!! And doesn't look drunk like this!
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/spike_pro.gif
Not even close.

KGSimpson2.png

pamperedlinda said:

No it's Gonzo from the muppets!!!

I thought it was funny that Janet had to spell out BDSM.

ChefBeckyD said:
I was thinking it was Beaker....do I have them confused?
I googled both of them. Snuffy was Sesame Street (the big hairy thing with the long nose) Beaker was The Mupets (can shaped head with big eyes and big nose) So yeah, that kinda looks like both of these.

AJPratt said:
I thought it was funny that Janet had to spell out BDSM.

AJ - :p

That was for Linda's benefit (...and for others who haven't learned to Google yet...) ;)

Definitely not my thing... :eek:

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
--William Shakespeare, Hamlet, Act 3 scene 2

rennea said:
Never been real good at mud slinging:p I'm the one in the corner making the mud pies:chef:

(with all my PC toys of course)

sorry to hi-jack

but

I had a host call me yesterday to order two new scoops - the medium and large - she got them for christmas gifts and her twin sons took them outside and used them for mud pies and won't give them back to her

:chef:

I am trying to catch up on all the news since I wasn't around for two days and the site being now.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
This is how I pictured certain people around here.

mryuk.jpg

But KG - how did you get a picture of ME

whiteyteresa said:
sorry to hi-jack

but

I had a host call me yesterday to order two new scoops - the medium and large - she got them for christmas gifts and her twin sons took them outside and used them for mud pies and won't give them back to her

That is a great story! I think I'll use it at my shows!:D

whiteyteresa said:
I am trying to catch up on all the news since I wasn't around for two days and the site being now.But KG - how did you get a picture of ME:chef:
The secret to good pictures is being in the right place at the right time.

whiteyteresa said:
sorry to hi-jack

but

Does she really want them back to cook with after that??? :rolleyes:

I'd be worried about what type of mudpies they got into...

whiteyteresa said:
sorry to hi-jack

but

First, don't ever apologize for hi-jacking. That's what we do here. :p

Second, I read your post to The Furry Guy. He said, "You should tell people that's what they need to do with the cheap scoops they bought at Wal-Mart. That's the only thing they're good for. Then they can buy PC scoops to use in the kitchen."

The man's a genius, I tell ya. A genius. :love:

That's too cute! I've had more dishes disappear because of mine doing that. I find them years later on the far edges of the property or somewhere weird. So far I've been through 5 sets of flatware.

pamperedlinda said:
hahahahaha!

I have to tell you, back when I first joined this group (almost 2 years ago) I had KG pictured as a large, bald, gay guy. After a few months I figured out he wasn't gay. Then when Ann posted her picture I realized that he wasn't large or bald.

lmao...........

sorry kg, but that's some funny stuff there........

linda, i'm kinda curious....wy did you get that impression??

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You must be mistaking me for someone over on the BDSM forum.
I guess if you are on THAT forum you CAN see everything..... :eek:

pcchris said:
lmao...........

sorry kg, but that's some funny stuff there........

linda, i'm kinda curious....wy did you get that impression??
I don't know, it was so long ago. I just remember him bantering about (yeah, hard to imagine ;) ) I don't remember what it was even about and I don't think those people are still here, but whatever the discussion was all I could picture was a really large, bald, over the top, gay guy wearing pastel colors.

pamperedlinda said:
I don't know, it was so long ago. I just remember him bantering about (yeah, hard to imagine ;) ) I don't remember what it was even about and I don't think those people are still here, but whatever the discussion was all I could picture was a really large, bald, over the top, gay guy wearing pastel colors.

seriously.........I am lmao..............that is WAAAAAAAAAAY too funny. :p

pcchris said:
seriously.........I am lmao..............that is WAAAAAAAAAAY too funny. :p
You should have seen the visual that I had in my head - now that was hysterical. My mom used to manage hair salons in the 70's and 80's so I had a few good references that I referred to for my mental image....kwim (apologies for having fun at your expense KG, you are just as fun to be around the way you are :p )

pamperedlinda said:
You should have seen the visual that I had in my head - now that was hysterical. My mom used to manage hair salons in the 70's and 80's so I had a few good references that I referred to for my mental image....kwim (apologies for having fun at your expense KG, you are just as fun to be around the way you are :p )

yes, he is.........but imagine if you would have been correct with your visual!! would be even funnier!! I think I know what you're getting at - I was a child of the 70's & 80's...totally remember the styles!! LOL!!

we love ya KG.......even if you don't wear pastels........hmmm, maybe you do?!?!?!? :angel:

pamperedlinda said:
You are the King of the wise-a$$ comments! LMAO I haven't yet used that feature, but I'm thinking of looking into it.

Dang. I didn't even know that feature existed. I guess I need to look around a bit more instead of just reading what everyone writes!

<h2>1. What is causing the tension in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>The tension in the Pampered Chef community is often caused by misunderstandings and misinterpretations of comments and posts made by other members. It can also be fueled by strong opinions and differing viewpoints on certain topics.</p><h2>2. How can we prevent tension from rising in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>It is important for members to remember to be respectful and considerate of others' feelings and opinions. Taking a step back and refraining from reading too much into comments can also help prevent tension from escalating.</p><h2>3. Can't we all just get along in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>Absolutely! The Pampered Chef community is a place for all members to come together and share their love for cooking and the company. It is important to remember to treat others with kindness and respect, even when there may be disagreements.</p><h2>4. How can I address a tense situation in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>If you find yourself in a tense situation, it is best to approach it calmly and respectfully. Try to communicate clearly and avoid making assumptions about others' intentions. If needed, reach out to a moderator or administrator for assistance.</p><h2>5. Is it okay to have differing opinions in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>Yes, it is perfectly okay to have differing opinions in the Pampered Chef community. However, it is important to express these opinions respectfully and to be open to hearing others' perspectives as well. Remember, diversity and different viewpoints can enrich our community and lead to productive discussions.</p>

Related to Wow, the Tension Has Built Again...

1. What is causing the tension in the Pampered Chef community?

The tension in the Pampered Chef community is often caused by misunderstandings and misinterpretations of comments and posts made by other members. It can also be fueled by strong opinions and differing viewpoints on certain topics.

2. How can we prevent tension from rising in the Pampered Chef community?

It is important for members to remember to be respectful and considerate of others' feelings and opinions. Taking a step back and refraining from reading too much into comments can also help prevent tension from escalating.

3. Can't we all just get along in the Pampered Chef community?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef community is a place for all members to come together and share their love for cooking and the company. It is important to remember to treat others with kindness and respect, even when there may be disagreements.

4. How can I address a tense situation in the Pampered Chef community?

If you find yourself in a tense situation, it is best to approach it calmly and respectfully. Try to communicate clearly and avoid making assumptions about others' intentions. If needed, reach out to a moderator or administrator for assistance.

5. Is it okay to have differing opinions in the Pampered Chef community?

Yes, it is perfectly okay to have differing opinions in the Pampered Chef community. However, it is important to express these opinions respectfully and to be open to hearing others' perspectives as well. Remember, diversity and different viewpoints can enrich our community and lead to productive discussions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • RMDave