• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rising Up Against Spiritual Warfare: A Prayer for Help

In summary, Diane's sister had a dream where God spoke to her and told her that Satan is nothing but a small dog. This dream is a reminder to remember that Christ has already defeated Satan and we can stay strong in our faith.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hey all. If you have just a minute to whisper a prayer, I've been under huge Spiritual Warfare in a number of areas and I just need some warriors to wage against this cloud over my life. God keeps blessing my business and I'm asking Him for recruits this month to testify about Him bringing to me but it seems that especially in my family, the enemy is working hard to tear us apart with stupid little things that blow up into way too big of issues. Nothing is in danger or anything like that. I just don't like when hurtful things come out of my mouth or are aimed at me and both have occurred. My confidence in even being a good person is under attack within my family. I am just rising up against this evil. I'm confessing right here that my armor has not been in place and I know that in some areas I've just been trying to run on my own fuel. I don't want to take another SINGLE step outside the bounds of the Holy Spirit. In other areas I have heard the Holy Spirit and obeyed and brought about some good surprises so my heart knows things are okay but my head has been attacked. I hope this makes some sort of sense. I'm crying and can't read my typing.

Anything for you Diane!! We love ya! And I will lift you up to God and may He provide strength to you during your time of despair!

Sending love, hugs, and prayers your way!

Diane, I will lift you up in prayer...as soon as my sister is awake, I'll go down and get this awesome book of prayers that I have and I'll post a word of encouragment for you.

May God wrap you in His bubble of love, and may the fruits of the Spirit be loosed in your home. May the spirits of strife, offense, selfishness, and pride be bound in your home in the name of Jesus...

Sending you hugs

Diane, I will be praying!
Keeping ourselves under the authority of God can be difficult, and it's so easy to step away. I will be praying that your feet will be firmly planted under God's umbrella, and that you will be able to rest in His strength.

Oh Diane - Prayers are sent your way - Please know we all know what a wonderful, caring person you are!!!

Diane...prayers are on their way!

It is so hard to remember each day that we need to submit to Him and allow every step of ours to be under His direction. I pray that you will remember to do that daily, and that the Lord would lift you up and strengthen you against Satan's ploys!

I love you, and pray that this time passes quickly!

{{{HUGS}}}
Kelly

Thanks everyone! Now I'm crying 'cuz y'all are so sweet! I know it's all going to be fine. God is good and HE will be glorifed even through this, and thankfully, this too shall pass! Time to burp my grandson! :)

Hi Diane - I'm catching this late, but I want you to know that you're covered in prayer! I understand fully what you're going through. Sometimes I feel the same way & I wonder what in the world is going on.

Keep lifting him up! God is so good!!

Diane, you will be in my prayers. May the Good Shepherd protect you, his precious lamb, from the prowling lion.

Hi Diane, please know that you have been in my thoughts and prayers today. The spirit of strife and offense is working hard in familes to tear them apart and create rifts. Don't give them a foothold!

My sister has a friend that told her about a dream that God spoke to her through. She was telling my sister that in this dream this HUGE dog was running towards her teeth showing, and it was foaming and barking madly...that dog was MAD and it was coming at her...by the time it got within 3 feet of her it started to shrink and by the time it was in her face it became a small baby poodle.

She flicked it on the nose and it disappeared in a poof of smoke...God told her that those dogs are like Satan- from afar he looks scary and like he's going to do some major damage, but once you realize that he is nothing but a helpless poodle and that satan is all about smoke and mirrors- you can remember that Christ already defeated Satan and it's not even a fair match- Satan cannot even compete with God and if we just keep in mind that Satan is all about smoke and mirrors to throw us off- but all we need to do to get him to back off is flick his nose- we will start to gain more victory in our lives.

Go and give everyone in your family hugs! I bet with your recent promotion, and a grandson living with you things might be a little stressful- have a family night and let everyone know how appreciated they are and know that you are so appreciated by me, Diane! I love you tons and blessings and favor to you my friend!

Hey Diane - I just got home from the Regional Meeting. It's been a long 17 hour day for me, but I will be praying for you before bed!

I FEEL your prayers everyone! It's been a much better day thanks to God and You!

Hey Diane, how are things going?

1. What is "Rising Up Against Spiritual Warfare"?

"Rising Up Against Spiritual Warfare" is a prayer for help that can be used to combat spiritual battles and seek protection from negative forces. It is a powerful tool for those looking to strengthen their faith and overcome spiritual obstacles in their lives.

2. Who can use this prayer?

This prayer can be used by anyone, regardless of their religious beliefs. It is a universal prayer that can be adapted to fit the individual's personal beliefs and practices. It is also suitable for people of all ages and backgrounds.

3. How often should I use this prayer?

There is no set frequency for using this prayer. You can use it as often as you feel necessary, whether it be daily, weekly, or in times of need. It is a personal decision and can be incorporated into your spiritual routine as you see fit.

4. Can this prayer be used for specific situations?

Yes, this prayer can be used for specific situations such as overcoming temptation, seeking guidance, or protection from negative influences. It can also be used as a general prayer for spiritual strength and growth.

5. Is there a specific way to recite this prayer?

There is no specific way to recite this prayer. You can say it silently to yourself, out loud, or even write it down. The most important thing is to say it with sincerity and faith. You can also personalize the prayer to make it more meaningful to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • angel7581
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • quiverfull7