• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow, the Tension Has Built Again...

In summary, the tension has risen again around here. Some people are trying to not read too much into what people type, while others are trying to remember other people's feelings.
lacychef
Holy moly, I was just popping in to check new posts & geez! The tension has risen again around here.....
Let's all remember other's feelings & also try to not read too much into what people type! Let's keep this our happy little place:chef:

(not trying to start an argument.....just wanted to say "can't we all just get along?!):angel:

Umm, am I missin something? I thought we always got along! ;)

I know that the Patriots thread got kind of heated other than that I have not seen what else is going on yet. But I can't agree more some people just need to chill and not read too much in to everything.

It must be my thread on new hires. LOL

You're such a rabble-rouser, Anne. :)

chefann said:
You're such a rabble-rouser, Anne. :)
Yep... They say my street was such a nice place to live, until I moved in! lol

I knew I shouldn't have bumped that thread about the Yoga Set. Dang.(But seriously, I am totally clueless-- I haven't noticed any tension whatsoever!)

AJPratt said:
Yep... They say my street was such a nice place to live, until I moved in! lol

I agree Anne your not on here very often but when you do show up all H*ll breaks loose.

KimmyDarling said:
I knew I shouldn't have bumped that thread about the Yoga Set. Dang.

(But seriously, I am totally clueless-- I haven't noticed any tension whatsoever!)

I think that I must miss most of it too Kim. Somebody is always bringing up the "tension" and I'm in the clouds most of the time:D

It was Kim's fault! I knew it!

And, hey, Rennea... I gotta get the most bang for my buck!

We'll be fine as long as we don't go posting copies of e-mails, scans of checks, making comments about people doing dumb things and, especially, avoid the sandbox where the little kids are playing with buckets and shovels.

rennea said:
I agree Anne your not on here very often but when you do show up all H*ll breaks loose.
Heehee too funny! Ann you're such a trouble maker! LOL

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
We'll be fine as long as we don't go posting copies of e-mails, scans of checks, making comments about people doing dumb things and, especially, avoid the sandbox where the little kids are playing with buckets and shovels.

???

man, I must have missed something....

it's a good thing too! ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
SOMEONE POSTED A SCAN OF A CHECK????? WOW.... thats.... truely shocking... (it wasn't me was it?)

A long long time ago, in a thread far far away.And leave it right where it is.

Huh? I go to soccer practice and ya'll start acting up??
What the heck did I miss? did my nasty festering ear pictures offend someone???

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
A long long time ago, in a thread far far away.

And leave it right where it is.

Totally agree on this one - too many painful memories, for so many reasons.

ChefBeckyD said:
Totally agree on this one - too many painful memories, for so many reasons.
that quote stands true for Carolyn's ear too.....:yuck:

How is your ear today Carolyn?

I missed something too, but I think we need a CS Cop!

dannyzmom said:
Huh? I go to soccer practice and ya'll start acting up??
What the heck did I miss? did my nasty festering ear pictures offend someone???
That's probably mild in comparison.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
OMG... This is certainly one of my favorite memories (not).

Ok I missed the tension. Which is sort of odd! LOL! :p

KimmyDarling said:
But seriously, I am totally clueless-- I haven't noticed any tension whatsoever!

I guess I'm with you Kim...clueless to what this meant...I didn't read any tension...

Maybe we're reading the NON-tensioned posts!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
No tension in this thread. ;)

It's hard to create tension with a thread, it usually snaps...now a rope on the other hand... :rolleyes:

There's a tensioner on a sewing machine to put tension on thread. :)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
and, especially, avoid the sandbox where the little kids are playing with buckets and shovels.

Never been real good at mud slinging:p I'm the one in the corner making the mud pies:chef:

(with all my PC toys of course)

Well I missed it as well!! Thank goodness!

rennea said:
Never been real good at mud slinging:p I'm the one in the corner making the mud pies:chef:

(with all my PC toys of course)

And I'm in the corner with you eating your mud pies! :chef: :D I totally missed it too!

Did see a little tension (if you want to call it that) on one thread the other day, but I can't even remember where or what it was about! :rolleyes:

chefann said:

Ya know, I never really did much sewing since 8th grade... :blushing:

...too busy playing with Dad's toolbox.

We have industrial strength tensioners today.http://www.fiber-tensioners.com/AxCrl150h.jpg

Ah, that explains the problem...some are just wound a little tight.

chefann said:
Yeah, and I can never get it just right on my machine either! I only sew when I absolutely have to!

I did make my drapes for my living room though and they look really good. I wanted to have them done, but found out they wanted to charge me $1200 just for the labor :eek: . So I decided I would do it - afterall, it's just sewing straight lines and how hard is that? Well, it' pretty darn hard! My curtains are up, but I still need to hem them....yuck, I do not like to sew!

I don't like sewing myself, never been real good at it

It's my fault! Yea!!!

Hey, I won't be able to spend much time on here soon! I gotta get it all in while I can!

Nice to see you again Ann. Sounds like the coffee shop is going well. When's opening day?

AJPratt said:
It's my fault! Yea!!!

Hey, I won't be able to spend much time on here soon! I gotta get it all in while I can!

Just think soon you'll have a full staff that you can reek havic on

pamperedlinda said:
Yeah, and I can never get it just right on my machine either! I only sew when I absolutely have to!
Sew what?

Razzlebrzzt minimums

Thanks, Linda... We SHOULD open SOMETIME next week. No hard dates yet.

Oooohhhhh... Poop. I wanted to come out and surprise you at the opening, but I can't because of my work and show schedules.

well, when you leave the front door unlocked, you'll never know who might just come wandering in.

AJPratt said:
Thanks, Linda... We SHOULD open SOMETIME next week. No hard dates yet.
oouuuhhhh, take lots of pics of the finished product! :D Good luck Ann!

COngrats Ann!!! Wish I could be there for your opening - I just LOVE coffee!!!!!

momoftwins said:
COngrats Ann!!! Wish I could be there for your opening - I just LOVE coffee!!!!!

Ditto but.......I just HATE coffee!! But I like you :love: so I'd be there for support :)

Ann,

Let us know the exact date and time of the Grand Opening. We can all have a cup of coffee while cruising on Chef Success to cheer you on. (Mine will be tainted with French Vanilla Creamer and Splenda)

Hugs!

Yeah Anne! LOL Linda; my coffee has to be half coffee--half french vanilla creamer:rolleyes: But I am liking coffee more than I used to!

lacychef said:
Yeah Anne! LOL Linda; my coffee has to be half coffee--half french vanilla creamer:rolleyes: But I am liking coffee more than I used to!
I know what you mean Lacey. I tell everyone that I flavor my french vanilla creamer with coffee! LOL

I love the Hazelnut, but at Christmas like the Peppermint Mocha that they just have during the holidays. I stock up and hoard it whenever I can find it.l (Had to get after DH the other day for using some of my "stash!"

<h2>1. What is causing the tension in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>The tension in the Pampered Chef community is often caused by misunderstandings and misinterpretations of comments and posts made by other members. It can also be fueled by strong opinions and differing viewpoints on certain topics.</p><h2>2. How can we prevent tension from rising in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>It is important for members to remember to be respectful and considerate of others' feelings and opinions. Taking a step back and refraining from reading too much into comments can also help prevent tension from escalating.</p><h2>3. Can't we all just get along in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>Absolutely! The Pampered Chef community is a place for all members to come together and share their love for cooking and the company. It is important to remember to treat others with kindness and respect, even when there may be disagreements.</p><h2>4. How can I address a tense situation in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>If you find yourself in a tense situation, it is best to approach it calmly and respectfully. Try to communicate clearly and avoid making assumptions about others' intentions. If needed, reach out to a moderator or administrator for assistance.</p><h2>5. Is it okay to have differing opinions in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>Yes, it is perfectly okay to have differing opinions in the Pampered Chef community. However, it is important to express these opinions respectfully and to be open to hearing others' perspectives as well. Remember, diversity and different viewpoints can enrich our community and lead to productive discussions.</p>

Related to Wow, the Tension Has Built Again...

1. What is causing the tension in the Pampered Chef community?

The tension in the Pampered Chef community is often caused by misunderstandings and misinterpretations of comments and posts made by other members. It can also be fueled by strong opinions and differing viewpoints on certain topics.

2. How can we prevent tension from rising in the Pampered Chef community?

It is important for members to remember to be respectful and considerate of others' feelings and opinions. Taking a step back and refraining from reading too much into comments can also help prevent tension from escalating.

3. Can't we all just get along in the Pampered Chef community?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef community is a place for all members to come together and share their love for cooking and the company. It is important to remember to treat others with kindness and respect, even when there may be disagreements.

4. How can I address a tense situation in the Pampered Chef community?

If you find yourself in a tense situation, it is best to approach it calmly and respectfully. Try to communicate clearly and avoid making assumptions about others' intentions. If needed, reach out to a moderator or administrator for assistance.

5. Is it okay to have differing opinions in the Pampered Chef community?

Yes, it is perfectly okay to have differing opinions in the Pampered Chef community. However, it is important to express these opinions respectfully and to be open to hearing others' perspectives as well. Remember, diversity and different viewpoints can enrich our community and lead to productive discussions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • RMDave