• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woo Hoo--A Flakey Feb Catalog Host Just Turned Into a March Booking!

In summary, the "Woo Hoo--A Flakey Feb Catalog Host Just Turned Into a March Booking!" promotion allows hosts who had to cancel their February catalog show to reschedule for March and still earn all the host rewards and benefits. Any host can participate in this promotion as long as they reschedule for March. The benefits of rescheduling include earning free and discounted products and helping consultants reach their sales goals. As a consultant, you can reach out to your canceled February host or promote this promotion to potential hosts. The deadline for rescheduling is the last day of February to ensure the show counts towards sales for the month and the host can still earn rewards and benefits.
DebbieJ
This catalog host is waaaayyyyyy too busy to be doing a catalog show. She put me off week after week, saying she needed more time. In the end, she had $90 in orders.

So I told her....you are so busy! We need to schedule a night to pamper YOU! I have an opening on Saturday the 24th, what do you say?

AND SHE BOOKED!!!

Woohoo! That day was open because I had a cancellation and I was really worried about filling it. NOT ANYMORE!!!

Happy Dance!

Go Deb - good job!

I was just excited about handing out 2 catalogs today!

Yeah Deb! That's fantastic!!!:D

awesome way to turn it around!

Hi there! I completely understand how busy life can get and it can be tough to find time for a catalog show. But I'm so glad that you were able to squeeze in some time for yourself and book a show with me! I'm excited to pamper you and your friends on Saturday the 24th. Thank you for choosing me as your consultant and I can't wait to see you soon! Happy dancing with you!

1. How does the "Woo Hoo--A Flakey Feb Catalog Host Just Turned Into a March Booking!" promotion work?

The promotion works by encouraging hosts who originally booked a catalog show in February but had to cancel, to reschedule for March. By doing so, they can still earn the host rewards and benefits for hosting a show.

2. Can any host participate in this promotion?

Yes, any host who had to cancel their February catalog show can participate in this promotion as long as they reschedule for March.

3. What are the benefits of rescheduling a canceled February catalog show for March?

Rescheduling a canceled February catalog show for March allows the host to still earn all the host rewards and benefits, including free and discounted products, for hosting a show. It also helps the consultant reach their sales goals for the month.

4. How can I take advantage of this promotion as a consultant?

As a consultant, you can reach out to your canceled February host and offer them the opportunity to reschedule their show for March. You can also promote this promotion to other potential hosts to encourage them to book a show in March.

5. Is there a deadline for rescheduling a canceled February catalog show for March?

Yes, the deadline for rescheduling a canceled February catalog show for March is the last day of February. This ensures that the show will still count towards the consultant's sales for the month of February and the host can still earn their rewards and benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Debala715
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefBeckyD