• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will Directors Receive Sell a Thon Products?

In summary, there seems to be some confusion about when directors will receive their products. Some suggest it may arrive by the end of next week, but it is not clear what day specifically. The June CN states that packages will ship on July 24th, but in the past, paperwork has been included in the director benefits box. Some members are excited for their products to arrive, while others are struggling with their team and hope the products will provide a boost. There is also discussion about how to track the shipment using a reference number.
chefkugler said:
Yes, not 1 not 2, but 5 items that are delayed.:grumpy:

What?? please share what those items are.

The 5 that will ship by mid Aug are:
Bamboo Knife Block
Beaded Spoon
Dots Stemware
Bamboo Square bowl
Drink Charms

My NED had the bamboo knife block and stemware at her place last night, but i didn't notice the bowl or charms...hmmmm....

chefkugler said:
Bamboo Knife Block
Beaded Spoon
Dots Stemware
Bamboo Square bowl
Drink Charms

WHAT?? Oh I'm so bummed. I really wanted the knife block, stemware and bowl right away. Man that stinks. :grumpy:

the letter I got in my box said Dear Director on the top.
Maybe upper level got them and all of us and those from the SAT have to wait.

Bummer Bummer BummerBut I'll live. :(

Oh geeze! I hope they get it all figured out and we won't have to deal with back-orders. The Bamboo Bowl!!!! That is going to be the HOT item this season and we really need it to show it. (not to mention the fact that I really want it)

pamperedlinda said:
Oh geeze! I hope they get it all figured out and we won't have to deal with back-orders. The Bamboo Bowl!!!! That is going to be the HOT item this season and we really need it to show it. (not to mention the fact that I really want it)

Well especially since it's FREE when your host has $550 in August sales!

pampmomof3 said:
Well especially since it's FREE when your host has $550 in August sales!

Oh, I forgot about that too! Maybe that's why they are holding them. I know I earned 2 of them, so maybe there are a little afraid of shipping all of them. I just know this will be the HOT item this season. I was talking to a Test Kitchen person and she said that she had heard that from more than half of the consultants too so they are gearing up for us.

I am upset. I was so excited to get that knife block and having ALL the products for my meeting. Did they say what the problem was? Every season there's something. It's not that they didn't know they would be sending them out this month at least 6 months ago.

Sorry for being so negative but this has happened way too many times - and I was so excited.

I'm with you Beth~it seems to happen each season that there is a hold up on something....I just wish they would communicate the why to us!

The letter doesn't say why. Just says delayed and will ship seperately. Says they expect to receive them by mid August and will ship when they get them. Does say Rest assure that all fall products will be available for sale to customers Sept 1st.
I agree though, this happens every season. Like when the new scraper was available to customers and we all still had to wait to get what we earned.

well, it will still be fun to get them, whenever they come! I'm so thankful that we get this perk as Directors. Many DS companies don't do this level of care for their people and I know it's a pain to wait but I try to keep the same attitude as I have to ask my customers to keep when I have to tell them something is on backorder. I don't like it but I'm thankful they feel assured about shippping for Sept.

quiverfull7 said:
well, it will still be fun to get them, whenever they come! I'm so thankful that we get this perk as Directors. Many DS companies don't do this level of care for their people and I know it's a pain to wait but I try to keep the same attitude as I have to ask my customers to keep when I have to tell them something is on backorder. I don't like it but I'm thankful they feel assured about shippping for Sept.

I agree ...but I promised my team they'd be there by the meeting. :cry: ...and I told my host for Aug. 8 that I'd have the bowl at her show since she can get it for $550 in sales and she is soooo excited about it.:cry:

I know, the pictures are great and we can use that just as well as having the product (and I'm not normally going to carry the knife block).

Okay, I'm done whining. :rolleyes: Pampered Chef IS very generous to us.

I think it is a great way to lighten up the load--photos and creating visuals are great!!

morfia said:
I think it is a great way to lighten up the load--photos and creating visuals are great!!

Morfia, I love your director with benefits. :) You can definitely be a socializer too!! I'll never forget meeting you!! :p You're great! I still can't believe you flew here for that!! Did you go home with a bowl?

My products are on the truck for delivery!!!!!!!

So I've been MIA for 15 minutes because my son went outside and he said "MOM, you have Pampered Chef here!" I ran to the door saying Yay!! I sat down with my kids and looked through the "holiday" cookbook and they pretty much want me to make EVERYTHING!! Oh gosh, there goes my 40 pounds!!

I am sad about my bamboo knife block but i'll be happy when it comes in!!

FYI-

I just looked through my paper work box and the sample product order form. For the Bamboo knife block, it says it'll ship seperately by August 29th.

Mine JUST ARRIVED!!!

Wahoo!

I'm taking the new Forged Santoku to my show tonight....Sept booking anyone? And the Holiday cookbook! I need Aug shows so anyone who books an Aug show will get the cookbook as a gift from me in Sept.

pamperedlinda said:
Mine JUST ARRIVED!!!

Wahoo!

I'm taking the new Forged Santoku to my show tonight....Sept booking anyone? And the Holiday cookbook! I need Aug shows so anyone who books an Aug show will get the cookbook as a gift from me in Sept.

Not to hijack- but just a quick 'hello"!
It was so great meeting you on Saturday!
I was on such an adrenaline rush the WHOLE DAY after walking!!
(end hijack :))

Two boxes on the vehicle for delivery! My guy usually comes in the afternoon, so I'll be waiting!

2 on the truck for delivery to me too!! Woohoo!!!
I thought they wouldn't be here until Friday or Saturday. :D

DebbieJ said:
Two boxes on the vehicle for delivery! My guy usually comes in the afternoon, so I'll be waiting!

My guy usually comes around noon but he was here before 9 am!! YAY!!! That was exciting!!

The items that are for our featured theme shows are:
Small scoop $6.50
Color coated Bread Knife $11.75
Serrated peeler $4.50
Large Grooved Cutting board $18.00
Bakers' Roller $9.50
Pocket Thermometer $6.50
Flour/Sugar Shaker $3.50

DebbieJ said:

Mine too!!

I just looked at my tracking and my sell a thon stuff will be coming TOMORROW!! 22lbs worth anyways!! (I earned the $3k)

I just got my sell-a-thon stuff. They sure are shipping fast! Gotta love this company!!

My SAT stuff is due to arrive today. My poor Fed Ex driver. He was here yesterday with 2 boxes and has 2 on the truck for me today.

IT'S HERE!! So exciting!!
But...I do not see the Dots Stemware. hmmmm.... maybe they will ship separate since they are so fragile?

SusanBP0129 said:
IT'S HERE!! So exciting!!
But...I do not see the Dots Stemware. hmmmm.... maybe they will ship separate since they are so fragile?

Check post #52

Bamboo Knife Block
Beaded Spoon
Dots Stemware
Bamboo Square bowl
Drink Charms

Still waiting... and my SAT items are still not showing up on the tracker. I went 10 numbers up from my director package tracking number and nothing.:cry:

Oh poo! :(

I just came back from errands and there were boxes on my porch! Yippee! I have to do some work though before i can open them. Never did see a G order online.

I'm sorry guys! :( Let us know when you get them!

Mine arrived today - I am bummed about having to wait, especially for the bowls...but can't wait to use the new Rotary Grater with dinner tonight! PC never ceases to amaze me with all the new products each season!

Oh - and I, who poo-poo'ed the outdoor tumblers last season, have to apologize to the PC powers that be. Those tumblers ROCK. We just took them out of the boxes and started using them - they're awesome!

I've been gone for 5 hours and the whole time I was gone all I could think about was getting home to my new toys and when I go there... NOTHING!!!!! :cry:

But it's still saying it's out for delivery so I'm keeping my fingers crossed he comes today! Why does it seem that he comes late in the day ONLY when I'm waiting on free products? :rolleyes:

If it's out for delivery, you'll get it today.

I know, you can be what your ex called you and that will keep you busy for awhile!!! J/k!:p

pampmomof3 said:
I know, you can be what your ex called you and that will keep you busy for awhile!!! J/k!:p

HA HA!!!!

Just finished vacuuming and they were on my porch! Wahooooo!!!!!!

They are so pretty when they're all fresh and new! I LOVE THAT!!!!

Congrats Colleen!! I'm so excited for you!! You kept busy!! I just cleaned my house, mopped, packed for my show and now going to jump in the shower. Hoping to win tonight!!!! I'll let you know!!:)

Good luck! And while you're at it and doing so well, sign another consultant!!!!! ;)

finley1991 said:
Good luck! And while you're at it and doing so well, sign another consultant!!!!! ;)

Thanks!! I will definitely try!! ;)

Mine are here too but I can't play - off to a show in 10 minutes! Wish us luck on the drawing tonight!

I got my DIRECTOR pack today!!! I am so excited! I want to call over my team to open it with me, but it is so last minute. I don't have anything planned as far as that goes. I just want a little fanfare when I open the boxes, ya know?

So I saved my new products and let my team open them tonight at my meeting. Wow, they had so much fun and were so excited. They were like kids in a candy store :) When they realized I received those as a Director I definitely had some wheels spinning in the room. I only had three girls show up (the weather was pretty bad, so I'm going to blame it on that), but we had a GREAT meeting. My one gal who went to conference was here and she is on fire. She motivated my other two. They are all talking about going to Leadership with me!! I'm really excited :)

I need to go unpack my Director box!!! I've been feeling so icky today that I haven't opened them yet. I really should be going to bed, but I think I'll break them open.:) I don't see my SAT boxes yet. I'm also psyched that my DVR is working again. I couldn't watch all my taped shows (Next Food Network Star, Intervention and a couple other shows), but it works! Now I'm going to watch the NFNS from a couple weeks ago and open my boxes! Woo hoo!!

ON a side note, I had a show last night, but was NOT a winner. :( I haven't been on CS in a couple days, but I hear a number of people won. That's so cool!!! Too bad I have no more shows this week. Well, actually it's good since I"m sick.:yuck:

I haven't opened mine yet either. They are here, but I just didn't have time. But I did get to see most of them on Monday night at my NED's place.

I'm such a slacker compared to you guys. I opened the big boxes, pulled everything out, but NEVER took a single thing out of the individual box. I'm overwhelmed at the thought of trying to find a place for it all!!:rolleyes: Iput all the boxes back and put them in the dining room to save for my team to see.

Don't get me wrong I LOVE getting all the products, but for those of you who have been in this for awhile, HOW?!??! do you handle the overwhelming amount of products?!?? My cabinets are overflowing, my china hutch is packed, and I'm getting ready to bring in an antique dry sink for my dining room to have additional storage. And yes, I give my duplicates to my team or as gifts to family.

amy07 said:
Don't get me wrong I LOVE getting all the products, but for those of you who have been in this for awhile, HOW?!??! do you handle the overwhelming amount of products?!?? My cabinets are overflowing, my china hutch is packed, and I'm getting ready to bring in an antique dry sink for my dining room to have additional storage. And yes, I give my duplicates to my team or as gifts to family.

I would love to know as well from you veterans. I just got matching buffet table and Iopened my new products, and then put them in the buffet table. I just don't know where I"m going to put it all. I don't have duplicates here (well I do for the new stuff now) and my kitchen is ALL PC now. I'm really not complaining, I lOVE this company!

The first thing I do is replace "old" with "new" in my kit. Then I replace the same way in my kitchen....what is left gets put on a special storage shelf in my basement.....which is now quite packed and overflowing, but when someone calls and asks for a particular product, I usually have it!

I still haven't opened my box either. This is the first time I didn't rip through it - could it be because the most exciting items aren't there yet?

As far as having so much. I am right there with you. I do as Meg does - replace kit items, then kitchen. I just "purged" my kitchen and took a lot of things to my kids in WI (including my Fr Van stones - I had decided that I wanted to USE my cranberry and who has that much space - I kept a FV pie plate in case anyone need to see that color - who knew?) and Tom (my youngest) has boxes of kitchen duplicates to take to his first apartment next week - including the knives in sharpening cases and the deluxe cheese grater. I STILL have a ton in that kitchen but it's better. One of my son's will be happy to get my old knife block and those knives. And hopefully one will want my Christmas dishes (actually they are more winter dishes - clear trees - not decorated - you may have read that thread on CS).

I too still have a ton of things and people can usually get what they need NOW from me. I do have to admit that I used to buy everything at half price in addition to earning and even did that the first year I was director (3 sets) but I learned quickly that no one needs that much! I give duplicates away and do have some duplicates in my kitchen (hey! I just realized that we didn't get the open stock appetizer stand in our box :cry:). I learned too that I don't need two of everything - I can take things from my kitchen to my shows. :rolleyes:

Years ago (before I was a consultant) movers commented - and more than once - that they had never seen cupboards packed as much as mine. I am trying to get better about that.

I have to say that all this stuff is actually hurting my business. I want it all, don't get me wrong, but I am thinking do I really need it all and all the restyles... I am excited about the season and the promotions but I can't get going. What's wrong with me??:yuck:

Sorry this ended up being a book.

<h2>1. When will directors receive Sell-a-Thon products?</h2><p>The Sell-a-Thon products will be shipped out to directors within 2-4 weeks after the end of the Sell-a-Thon event. This allows enough time for all orders to be processed and for any potential backorders to be fulfilled.</p><h2>2. Does anyone know when us directors should have our products?</h2><p>The estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors is 2-4 weeks after the end of the event. However, this may vary depending on the volume of orders and any potential backorders.</p><h2>3. I tried looking and can't find it. Where can I find the information about when directors will receive their Sell-a-Thon products?</h2><p>The estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors is stated in the Sell-a-Thon flyer and on the Sell-a-Thon page on the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner (CC). If you are unable to find this information, please reach out to your upline or contact our customer service for assistance.</p><h2>4. It's not on the flyer (what we earned) and it's not on the flyer on CC either. Where else can I find the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors?</h2><p>If the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products is not listed on the Sell-a-Thon flyer or the CC flyer, you can also find this information on the Sell-a-Thon page on the Pampered Chef website. If you are still unable to find it, please reach out to your upline or contact our customer service for assistance.</p><h2>5. I even thumbed through the Spec Ed CN too! Is the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors listed in the Special Edition Consultant News?</h2><p>No, the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors is not listed in the Special Edition Consultant News. This information can be found on the Sell-a-Thon flyer, the CC flyer, or the Sell-a-Thon page on the Pampered Chef website.</p>

Related to When Will Directors Receive Sell a Thon Products?

1. When will directors receive Sell-a-Thon products?

The Sell-a-Thon products will be shipped out to directors within 2-4 weeks after the end of the Sell-a-Thon event. This allows enough time for all orders to be processed and for any potential backorders to be fulfilled.

2. Does anyone know when us directors should have our products?

The estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors is 2-4 weeks after the end of the event. However, this may vary depending on the volume of orders and any potential backorders.

3. I tried looking and can't find it. Where can I find the information about when directors will receive their Sell-a-Thon products?

The estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors is stated in the Sell-a-Thon flyer and on the Sell-a-Thon page on the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner (CC). If you are unable to find this information, please reach out to your upline or contact our customer service for assistance.

4. It's not on the flyer (what we earned) and it's not on the flyer on CC either. Where else can I find the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors?

If the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products is not listed on the Sell-a-Thon flyer or the CC flyer, you can also find this information on the Sell-a-Thon page on the Pampered Chef website. If you are still unable to find it, please reach out to your upline or contact our customer service for assistance.

5. I even thumbed through the Spec Ed CN too! Is the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors listed in the Special Edition Consultant News?

No, the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors is not listed in the Special Edition Consultant News. This information can be found on the Sell-a-Thon flyer, the CC flyer, or the Sell-a-Thon page on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • brat_n_family
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • MeesMom3